Ticket Details for game in Detroit

JÂy RÛßeÒ

i got 3. I'm from the Windsor Area so this works perfect for me! I am sure there is more than enough tickets to go around :) I doubt they will sell out of them. Funny how they can't even to get this ticket process to work smoothly.

They put this together pretty quickly, and it is festival seating, not assigned seats. I'm not surprised that there are issues.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They put this together pretty quickly, and it is festival seating, not assigned seats. I'm not surprised that there are issues.

Any issues seemed to have been fixed really quickly. Personally, I was really impressed with how the whole thing has been handled with the Lions and Bills.

Any issues seemed to have been fixed really quickly. Personally, I was really impressed with how the whole thing has been handled with the Lions and Bills.

I agree. There are a lot of details that need to be ironed out to have an event like this. All in all it seems to being handled very well.

Stay in the West side, toward Sylvania of the dump, toward Toledo or down near the campus. Anywhere else is a no no. Or go to Perrysburgh, some good place am to stay there.

On the way back take US23/475W to Sylvania. Stay in that area.

Yeah I work in Toledo from time to time so know the area a bit. Gonna stay in perrysburg over by the frickers. Unfortunately don't think we'll have time to squeeze in a tony packos stop.

Stay in the West side, toward Sylvania of the dump, toward Toledo or down near the campus. Anywhere else is a no no. Or go to Perrysburgh, some good place am to stay there.

On the way back take US23/475W to Sylvania. Stay in that area.

Yeah I work in Toledo from time to time so know the area a bit. Gonna stay in perrysburg over by the frickers. Unfortunately don't think we'll have time to squeeze in a tony packos stop.

Are tickets still available?

it looks like the only way to get a ticket now is to have someone transfer one to you who had a ticket to the original game, Or to buy one from a scalper. They distributed the 500 ticket allotment they had at the box office this morning in 10 min. And all online tix were distributed yesterday.

Scalpers may be a-holes, but perhaps both ticket master and stubhub have a shred of humanity in them somewhere. They are not allowing these tickets to be posted for resale.

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=11927077&src=desktop&rand=ref~%7B%22ref%22%3A%22http%3A%2F%2Fwww.buffalorumblings.com%2F2014%2F11%2F24%2F7274637%2Fscalpers-finding-tough-online-sledding%22%7D&ex_cid=espnapi_public

I mentioned to my wife that I was puzzled as to why people in Detroit would want to go to a game between a bad team and a mediocre team, neither of which was from Detroit. She had an interesting thought. Detroit is even more economically depressed than Buffalo, so maybe a lot of people cannot afford to go to a Lions game but are jumping at the chance to go to a free (or at least should be) game.

Scalpers may be a-holes, but perhaps both ticket master and stubhub have a shred of humanity in them somewhere. They are not allowing these tickets to be posted for resale.

http://m.espn.go.com...=espnapi_public

I mentioned to my wife that I was puzzled as to why people in Detroit would want to go to a game between a bad team and a mediocre team, neither of which was from Detroit. She had an interesting thought. Detroit is even more economically depressed than Buffalo, so maybe a lot of people cannot afford to go to a Lions game but are jumping at the chance to go to a free (or at least should be) game.

I suspect most of those tickets were grabbed up for resale. I bet Ford Field is only half full tonight, if that.

Sure, a free NFL game where there some well known players out there? Why not? Would be fun to watch.