Detroit radio not interested in being hospitable to Bills

YoloinOhio

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention the Bills tend to play better with a chip on their shoulder. They will probably love it if that happens.

really? apparently haven't had many chips in the last 15 years.

@HevCollart: #detroit radio @DSports1051 is asking fans to wear green when the Bills play at Ford Field Payback for the Schwartz carry-off #GreenMonday

who cares

Very classy. I assumed the Ralph Wilson connection to Detroit was worth something. I guess not.

I think the Ralph connection is stronger than that . Within the community of folks who are more concerned about the well being of the city. football community notwithstanding unfortunately

Some folks are just disrespectful is all. Oh well.

Every single Bills fans.

You don't care if the Bills lose a home game to a pro Jests crowd?

I think his point is Bills and us fans should be bigger than that crap

well yes. that I cannot deny WSS !

I would think the Bills will kick their monkey asses. Because coaches have not overthought the game and players are just going to play

As long they go for it at 4th and 5 or less between the Jests 45-35, and 5-goal. They'll win.

The football gods are angered when you punt in situation this like that, they cause a fumbled TD when walking into the end zone and an activist ref call an unnecessary safety happen.

Edited by Why So Serious?

As long they go for it at 4th and 5 or less between the Jests 45-35, and 5-goal. They'll win.

The football gods are angered when you punt in this situation this like a fumbled TD when walking into the end zone and an activist ref calling an unnecessary safety happen.

Its obvious Bills have much to overcome..

I laughed with you at your points. Being a Bills fan creates some interesting challenges doesn't it ? Building character sixteen weekends at a time for 14 years or so.

I think the Ralph connection is stronger than that . Within the community of folks who are more concerned about the well being of the city. football community notwithstanding unfortunately

Some folks are just disrespectful is all. Oh well.

I think his point is Bills and us fans should be bigger than that crap

yes, that was my point. Thanks. Didn't think it was that complicated to figure out.

I think that is your point. Not His.

that was my point as well.

In all seriousness, !@#$ Detroit. We don't want to be there in the first place so ask me if I care if they're hospitable. Wear green, look like Packer fans. Jackasses.

In all seriousness, !@#$ Detroit. We don't want to be there in the first place so ask me if I care if they're hospitable. Wear green, look like Packer fans. Jackasses.

It'd be liike telling Bills fans to wear aqua blue to spite Tampa Bay in a game vs. Miami. Bills fans wouldn't even OWn that color let alone be seen dead in it. If Lions fans have a mess of green to wear that speaks volumes about Lions fans.

Try to reverse this. Imagine if a former coach of ours came to Buffalo as a coordinator, beat us at home in an early season (see: meaningless) game, and his players carried him off the field as if he had won the damn super bowl.

Fast forward Bills fans. That same ex coach is now using Ralph Wilson Stadium as his "home" field because of a storm.

I'm sure we'd be rooting for him.... And we'd be very classy about it. <_<

Try to reverse this. Imagine if a former coach of ours came to Buffalo as a coordinator, beat us at home in an early season (see: meaningless) game, and his players carried him off the field as if he had won the damn super bowl.

Fast forward Bills fans. That same ex coach is now using Ralph Wilson Stadium as his "home" field because of a storm.

I'm sure we'd be rooting for him.... And we'd be very classy about it. <_<

yeah, I can't really get there. Especially with the circumstances surrounding why the team was displaced, etc. no, I wouldn't go root against them because I was ticked off at an ex-coach.

yeah, I can't really get there. Especially with the circumstances surrounding why the team was displaced, etc. no, I wouldn't go root against them because I was ticked off at an ex-coach.

The situation Buffalonians have faced should be bigger than the game itself. But if you haven't been in such a situation you may have no idea the severity or the details of how a recovery from an epic snow storm plays out.

It doesnt just melt on Sunday and all is well

The situation Buffalonians have faced should be bigger than the game itself. But if you haven't been in such a situation you may have no idea the severity or the details of how a recovery from an epic snow storm plays out.

It doesnt just melt on Sunday and all is well

agreed.