Global warming err Climate change HOAX

DC - WTF - I am sure someone as complex as you can separate a local weather condition from how much heat the earth is holding...

The temperature measurements don't measure "how much heat the earth is holding." It's an integration of local weather conditions. Meaning that when equatorial Pacific experiences abnormal highs, it skews the result.

You also have to be quite the dumbass to call El Nino "local." An El Nino includes some 10-20% of the earth's surface.

So do you really think that, when 10% of the earth's surface warms by 3-5C, it doesn't skew the overall integrated measured temperature? Are you truly that big an idiot?

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole thread is an obfuscation. You could actually have the same same thread on gravity and since no one here can explain Newton's math on the subject it could be obfuscation away....

I have a graduate degree in physics. I can explain Newton's and Einstein's math on the subject, you ****head.

Of course, if I did, you'd just accuse me of "obfuscating with details."

AFA defining "ever" - come on - everyone knows what we are talking about....ooooohhhhhh caught me in definition mistake.......damn - I guess all those thermometers are wrong!

It's not that the thermometers are all wrong so much as you, and every other global warming cooling climate change alarmist are constantly trying to explain how this is the hottest the earth has "ever" been without qualifying it with..."when we say 'ever' what we mean is for the infinitesimal time we have been actually keeping temperatures since we've been on the planet.

That's not 'ever.' It's not even a blip on the big scene. It's a hair in the crack of the earth's ass.

But hey...we can't throw more money to global warming cooling climate change lobbyists to launder into progressive campaign warchests if we don't scare everyone, amirite?

Edited by LABillzFan

You seriously don't understand the data that July was the hottest on "record" (fixed it LA) - what does this have to do with summer/winter hemispheres?

My response was tongue-in-cheek, but the essential point of it was valid. You said: "Thermometers around the world have apparently settled on July being the hottest ever..."

If I was to rephrase my question to make it simpler: Does that mean that thermometers around the southern hemisphere registered the warmest winter in July, or are you only taking the northern hemisphere readings into account?

If you'd posted a link to your source, then we'd be able to read it for ourselves.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous it sounds to say that thermometers around the world have settled anything?

My response was tongue-in-cheek, but the essential point of it was valid. You said: "Thermometers around the world have apparently settled on July being the hottest ever..."

If I was to rephrase my question to make it simpler: Does that mean that thermometers around the southern hemisphere registered the warmest winter in July, or are you only taking the northern hemisphere readings into account?

If you'd posted a link to your source, then we'd be able to read it for ourselves.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous it sounds to say that thermometers around the world have settled anything?

The thermometers voted and that was what the consensus was.

I have a graduate degree in physics. I can explain Newton's and Einstein's math on the subject, you ****head.

Of course, if I did, you'd just accuse me of "obfuscating with details."

As much as I respect your opinion, kind man, this is a discussion about chemistry, biology, and earth science. A house built upon the sand will not stand. You'll have to dial it down a grade or few to effectively answer the basic questions that are being posed with carbon dioxide and methane being released into the atmosphere at the current rate.

You'd think these chuckleheads would have shut up once they started blaming global warming cooling climate change for the creation of ISIS.

But not all of ISIS. Based on my computer model of historical trends compared against those historical trends with part of the historical trend removed, global warming is only responsible for 8-24% of ISIS.