Global warming err Climate change HOAX

Some bs about Tom claiming to see missiles hit the Pentagon on 9/11.

I've seen him going on about that before. It's got to be some of the lamest trolling I've ever seen.

"Opponents of alternative energy"? Really?

That's some awfully foolish phrasing right there.

It fits his profile, though.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liberals are only in favor of alternate energy sources that aren't viable.

It happened with hyrdo electricty.

It happened with nuclear power.

And it's beginning to happen again with solar/wind.

Reality slaps them in the face when they stop living in the dream world. Everything has consequences.

Isn't it? Anyone who's read this board over the past 10 years knows I saw Godzilla attack the Pentagon.

No no Tom you are confused again, Godzilla is what you watched on tv until 4 am last night,the missles are what you claimed to have hit the Pentagon on 9-11.Remember that?The whole "inside job" crap you were promoting? See this is the problem with BSing all the time,its hard to keep your BS straight.You should stick to calling everybody stupid and idiot .Its easier to remember.

No no Tom you are confused again, Godzilla is what you watched on tv until 4 am last night,the missles are what you claimed to have hit the Pentagon on 9-11.Remember that?The whole "inside job" crap you were promoting? See this is the problem with BSing all the time,its hard to keep your BS straight.You should stick to calling everybody stupid and idiot .Its easier to remember.

Seriously...what the !@#$ is wrong with you? I mean, is it a developmental problem, or were you born this way?

Seriously...what the !@#$ is wrong with you? I mean, is it a developmental problem, or were you born this way?

Whats wrong Tom, get your feelings hurt? In the future if you want to hide behind your keyboard and call people idiots and all the rest of the crap then be prepared to be called out.You are an EASY target with all the trash you spew so you might want to turn over a new leaf and show some respect and you'll get some back.

Whats wrong Tom, get your feelings hurt? In the future if you want to hide behind your keyboard and call people idiots and all the rest of the crap then be prepared to be called out.You are an EASY target with all the trash you spew so you might want to turn over a new leaf and show some respect and you'll get some back.

You're calling me out by...claiming I said I saw a missile hit the Pentagon? That's what you consider "calling me out?" And you think that hurts my feelings?

And just so I'm clear: your plan is to act like the biggest idiot on the internet, and think that will get me to "turn over a new leaf" and show you some respect? That's what you're doing? You dream up this magnificent strategy all on your own, or did you have help?

or8on.jpg

You're calling me out by...claiming I said I saw a missile hit the Pentagon? That's what you consider "calling me out?" And you think that hurts my feelings?

And just so I'm clear: your plan is to act like the biggest idiot on the internet, and think that will get me to "turn over a new leaf" and show you some respect? That's what you're doing? You dream up this magnificent strategy all on your own, or did you have help?

LOL Thank you for proving my point so quickly. Idiot......idiot.....idiot Blah,blah,blah.You are pathetic.

:lol:

That's right Azalin, align yourself with GreggyT and DC Tom.If you guys move in together you could probably pool your welfare checks and shop at BJs wholesale and get all your microwave tacos and pizzas so when you sit around watching tv all day and night you can save money. :doh: Great life, sit around and shop for pictures online to troll people LOL.Eh on second thought scratch that,You three would be fighting over the computer and someone might get hurt.

Edited by Very wide right

LOL Thank you for proving my point so quickly. Idiot......idiot.....idiot Blah,blah,blah.You are pathetic.

That's right Azalin, align yourself with GreggyT and DC Tom.If you guys move in together you could probably pool your welfare checks and shop at BJs wholesale and get all your microwave tacos and pizzas so when you sit around watching tv all day and night you can save money. :doh: Great life, sit around and shop for pictures online to troll people LOL.Eh on second thought scratch that,You three would be fighting over the computer and someone might get hurt.

orbi5.jpg

I never thought it was possible, but you actually make Gatorman look almost intelligent. If you want to lump me into your little group of detractors, then fine. I've certainly been in worse company before. Bear in mind that I'm only reacting to your warped and incredibly limited world view, as well as drawing amusement from your pathetic need to assign all kinds of ridiculous character flaws on people who either call you out or laugh at you.

I think it's especially funny how you think we're on welfare, when the chances are quite good that any of the three of us earn more in a day than you'll ever see in a week.