Global warming err Climate change HOAX

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9526o4sarrsuw5kn20otnt

"We’re not judging you for the soap that you use. But, collectively, that can add up as billions of people wash their hands or bathe..."

"... hundreds or thousands of times a year. If you’re so inclined, it makes sense to switch to a more eco-friendly product. Just understand that there may be a trade-off between sustainability and comfort. 'The consumer has to decide: Are they serious about where their soap comes from, whether it’s synthetic or natural?...'"

From "Bar soap or body wash: Which is best for your skin and the planet? Depending on its ingredients and packaging, your soap could cut as much as a third of the carbon emissions from your next shower" (WaPo).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-solutions/2024/05/16/bar-soap-liquid-body-wash-sustainability/

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, B-Man said:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9526o4sarrsuw5kn20otnt

"We’re not judging you for the soap that you use. But, collectively, that can add up as billions of people wash their hands or bathe..."

"... hundreds or thousands of times a year. If you’re so inclined, it makes sense to switch to a more eco-friendly product. Just understand that there may be a trade-off between sustainability and comfort. 'The consumer has to decide: Are they serious about where their soap comes from, whether it’s synthetic or natural?...'"

From "Bar soap or body wash: Which is best for your skin and the planet? Depending on its ingredients and packaging, your soap could cut as much as a third of the carbon emissions from your next shower" (WaPo).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-solutions/2024/05/16/bar-soap-liquid-body-wash-sustainability/

Being more environmentally sustainable is bad! I fire up my coal-powered water heater every morning and only use soap made from veal fat 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Being more environmentally sustainable is bad! I fire up my coal-powered water heater every morning and only use soap made from veal fat 

Next thing you know they're gonna say pollution is bad!  Ha!  The gall of some people.   I for one cannot wait until the oceans are choked with plastic and we chop down every last tree.  River water should burn like battery acid I always say.

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Next thing you know they're gonna say pollution is bad!  Ha!  The gall of some people.   I for one cannot wait until the oceans are choked with plastic and we chop down every last tree.  River water should burn like battery acid I always say.

You ever research how much heat/polition is given off my military actions and training. And why that not even figured in the data.  

Do you realize how much energy ai data centers use and how much heat and pollution they produce?

But no worries.  Bidens green agenda provided subsidies for windmills and solar. 

And on the topic of climate.  Who paid and why is the NY governor signing climate change contracts in Rome?

On 5/16/2024 at 12:45 PM, Roundybout said:

I was speaking with the friend of a friend a while back.  He’s quite liberal, proudly so, and a Patriots fan.  When we got around to this subject, I inquired about the carbon footprint of the NFL, its negative  impact on the environment and his contribution to the climate crisis.   Turns out it’s a guilty pleasure (as was being a huge proponent of capitalism in this case) of his.  Some people like football.  Some people like soap.  Some people like both. You don’t need to favor a coal-powered water heater to be a part of the problem, Roundy.  

Posted (edited)
On 5/16/2024 at 4:39 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

What I wonder about the plastic in the ocean is how did it get there? Its not from people throwing plastic bottles and containers directly into the Pacific. And I'm aware of no such problem in the other oceans of the world.

Using plastic might be problematic but I think the root of the problem with ocean surface pollution with plastic is exports of garbage from America to Asia. Lots of stuff falls off the ship or is thrown overboard intentionally. I think this is a lesson in problem solving. Rather than focusing on banning plastic containers the first step might be addressing and eliminating the activity that's dumping the stuff in the ocean. Root Cause Analysis would generate an immediate solution to stop shipping our garbage to Asia.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills