Schefter: Bears Could Trade Cutler. Would Ya?

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want bradford ej and a late rounder for training camp nxt year, let the best man win... tuel can try too

This is a better plan than signing known d bag Cutler. I would Bradford to an incentive type deal. His injuries and lack of production scare me. But I like him more than Cutler for like $15 million.

Not for me because of the contract. I'd rather we focus on using whatever cap space we have on keeping this defense together (re-sign Hughes and Dareus) unless it is to bring in a real top quality Quarterback. I do think Cutler is better than what we have but I don't think he is worth anything like his contract. If he indicated a willingness to re-structure upon coming here, or the Bears cut him then maybe I'd be in.

Edited by GunnerBill

Haha. You're hilarious. And what is this based on?

His superior leadership skills?

His career 59-54 record?

Or his one playoff berth in his career?

He's one of the most overrated players of all time.

A youtube highlight film? Now, I'm sold!!!

He's a QB who can get hot and sling it.

You know, every day you embarrass yourself more. That wasn't a highlight video, it was a song, similar to "Fitzmagic." It was a joke. Not only did you not watch it, but you commented on it as though you did, and you made yourself look stupid. Hats off to you.

They say Orton is leader, what's that getting us??? ..... Cutler has the one thing all present Bills QBs don't have, NFL QB skills and ability, I'll take that over leadership. Others can lead, others can be role models, what we need is someone with real ability. He has that.

They say Orton is leader, what's that getting us??? ..... Cutler has the one thing all present Bills QBs don't have, NFL QB skills and ability, I'll take that over leadership. Others can lead, others can be role models, what we need is someone with real ability. He has that.

Again, he is barely over .500 and has made the playoffs once. Why do people think he is good? There are a ton of Qbs with "real ability" would aren't good.

He is Jeff George.

To the people who are saying "not in a million years" and the like, I would say that my response to this post would be very similar to when the Orca is sinking and Hooper recommends going down in the shark tank and Quint tells him he's crazy to which Hooper emphatically responds, "you got any better ideas!?!"

Maybe we could get some real coaches, draft a guy, and develop him for more that 14 games. But let's keep settling for guys who don't win anywhere else. It's working out well.

Yeah but we've tried that just as much as we've tried the semi-stable veteran route. Losman and Edwards. If a guy doesn't have it, he doesn't have it. You don't waste an elite defense waiting for a guy to develop when it's becoming exceedingly clear that it's not happening. I don't know what to say anymore.

To the people who are saying "not in a million years" and the like, I would say that my response to this post would be very similar to when the Orca is sinking and Hooper recommends going down in the shark tank and Quint tells him he's crazy to which Hooper emphatically responds, "you got any better ideas!?!"

Yeah but we've tried that just as much as we've tried the semi-stable veteran route. Losman and Edwards. If a guy doesn't have it, he doesn't have it. You don't waste an elite defense waiting for a guy to develop when it's becoming exceedingly clear that it's not happening. I don't know what to say anymore.

I don't know if EJ has it but there have been a ton of guys that didn't have it right away.

And can you argue we have good offensive coaches? Our coaches ran a barely above average Syracuse team in a crappy Big East.

If coaches like Harbaugh or Kelly say a guy doesn't have it, I'd believe them. But sorry if I don't trust the opinions of Marrone and Hackett.

The only reason we have 5 wins is because we have a really good defense. We win inspite of our offense.

No.

And i mean that with zero qualifications.

But he has a good arm!!!!!

I don't know if EJ has it but there have been a ton of guys that didn't have it right away.

And can you argue we have good offensive coaches? Our coaches ran a barely above average Syracuse team in a crappy Big East.

If coaches like Harbaugh or Kelly say a guy doesn't have it, I'd believe them. But sorry if I don't trust the opinions of Marrone and Hackett.

The only reason we have 5 wins is because we have a really good defense. We win inspite of our offense.

But he has a good arm!!!!!

Don't disagree with any of that but it still doesn't change who Manuel is. I would argue that a more competent front office wouldn't have drafted him in the first place.

Don't disagree with any of that but it still doesn't change who Manuel is. I would argue that a more competent front office wouldn't have drafted him in the first place.

It was wide reported that the reason we drafted EJ in the first was because the Eagles were targeting him.

Also, Kelly wanted him out of high school. http://www.csnphilly.com/football-philadelphia-eagles/what-does-mel-kiper-think-qb-ej-manuel.

Great coaches are cocky. I'm positive that Kelly thinks he can coach up Manuel better than he has been coached up so far. And give his tools and Kelly's track record so far, I won't doubt him.

It's pathetic we are judging offensive players because they are succeeding in Hackett's "system." If he became the new Canisius High School coach, it's be a downgrade.