Looking Like 7 & 9

truth on hold

I think we could easily slip in a death spiral and lose out. More likely we win 1 of our remaining games than 2 to me. We still don't have a offense than is even capable. When will we get more offense?

Edited by MoreOffense

Ah yes, the lofty "Jauron Line" shoot for the stars boys.

I'd keep this staff for another year if they get 7. The talent isn't there especially at QB, which is Nix's legacy. However without a 1st round pick and a limited QB market I don't see how they can upgrade talent enough to make a difference for 2015. Who are the QBs we might snag? Foles? Is he any better than what we have? Palmer? Old and multiple injrluries to same knee? IMO we have to ficus these last 6 games on making it work with EJ. At least find out what we have.

Edited by JTSP

Maybe a win against Oakland. All other games seem like long shots. Even the Jets may be tough now that Vick has had a chance to read the playbook.

At the moment the Jets look better. NFL is crazy like that. Don't confuse crazy w/ false though. We're real bad all of the sudden.

I think there's a fair chance we beat Denver... Not a GOOD chance, but a FAIR one. We're one of the few teams that can actually get to Peyton.... Force a fumble or two. For a first-ballot HOF'er he can't handle pressure well at all....The instant stuff starts going wrong, Manning folds like a picnic table.

A win there won't surprise me......That much.

Edited by #34fan

win: Jets and Raiders

lose: browns, broncos, packers, and patriots

Will that be enough to keep the staff intact?

You are far to optimistic, and hopefully not.

I see a loss to both the Browns & Jets, and perhaps a win over the Raiders. But by then Derek Carr might finally might finally start put it all together.

I gotta wonder how long it will be before Marrone completely loses the players, and Whaley or the Pegula's step in.