How many losses until Alex van Pelt plays again?

Orton's Arm

If the Bills lose this week to the Dolphins, is it too soon to start talking about inserting Alex van Pelt into the starting lineup?

Van Pelt has 11 career starts. He's still essentially a rookie.

Van Pelt last got meaningful time as a starter back in 2001. He was plagued by accuracy issues. But he's had eight years on the bench since then. Eight years to develop. Eight years to become a far more accurate passer than he'd been in college or in the early years of his NFL career. How many more games do the Bills need to lose before it's time to put van Pelt back out there?

If the Bills lose this week to the Dolphins, is it too soon to start talking about inserting Alex van Pelt into the starting lineup?

Van Pelt last got meaningful time as a starter back in 2001. He was plagued by accuracy issues. But he's had eight years on the bench since then. Eight years to develop. Eight years to become a far more accurate passer than he'd been in college or in the early years of his NFL career. How many more games do the Bills need to lose before it's time to put van Pelt back out there?

I have no idea why you are not on the staff by now O A ?

or are you already ?

Clever turning of the phrases Mr. Arm. And if I may, I'll add a specific movie quote to the fray, with a couple of words changed to protect the innocent, but still recognizable to the masses I'm sure; "Some of us CAN handle the truth"

And if somebody can help me out with the poster(s) who are always typing (When they get a chance to, of course) fixed that for you. Funny stuff. Need more of that kind of stuff on this forum instead of the typical "My dad is tougher than your dad stuff. Lou

thanks for stealing my joke. i know you saw this in the other thread about ej...admit it please.

Tampa Bob:

> You spelled loses wrong

Not according to dictionary.com.

Singular = loss. Plural = losses.

Enlightener:

> thanks for stealing my joke. i know you saw this in the other thread about ej...admit it please.

I didn't read the other thread. No way I could get through three pages of that without ripping out my hair. If you and I thought of the same joke, it's a sign great minds think alike. :)

Edited by Orton's Arm