Obama's state department about to legalize millions of illegals, b

Security

Oh yes, I forgot how they were tagged and stored in warehouses :rolleyes:

You don't even have to read a history book to find out. Just watch Glory.

Like self control of my emotions? :lol:

Considering the perverse joy you get out of being our village idiot, I doubt you've accomplished that much.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watch a hollywood movie and be a history expert! You go Tom!

I don't stick up for Hollywood much, especially with historical flicks, but in the case of Glory that movie is excellent. Well researched and probably the most accurate depiction of the Civil War (and the issues within it) on film to date. In all seriousness if you haven't seen it (this conversation aside) make sure you check it out. It's worth the time and the feels.

I don't stick up for Hollywood much, especially with historical flicks, but in the case of Glory that movie is excellent. Well researched and probably the most accurate depiction of the Civil War (and the issues within it) on film to date. In all seriousness if you haven't seen it (this conversation aside) make sure you check it out. It's worth the time and the feels.

Plus a guy gets totally smoked by a canon if I remember it correctly.

It's a great movie, I love it. Several members of the 54th were from Buffalo, actually. Remember the Buffalo Courier-Express? Back in 1863 they were two papers, the Courier (Democratic) and the Morning Express (Republican.) The Courier had a letter in it from a local officer who claimed that the attack on battery Wagner went bad because all the black soldiers simply ran away like rabbits to the other side of the island. Total lies. Not sure what point Tom is making about the men not being free in the movie. The movie really focuses more on racism in general than on slavery

Stay Classy, Democrats......................

They simply are incapable of trying to promote an idea without lying, slandering, and trying to mislead about their opponents intentions.

Hopefully, the midterms have shown the futility of that

Ethnic Cleansing ?

geez they are simply deranged

Edited by B-Man

What's the Fox News alternative to what Obama does tonight? What's the Fox News plan? Will anyone take their shoe off and bang it on the lecturn?

I'm sensing that the Fox News crowd is just a void of ideas, where hate settles in.

I assume what you're actually asking here is, "What are the Republicans plans to enact liberal policy agendas, given that they're standing in the way of Democrats enacting liberal policy agendas?"

amirite?

President Orwell Must Act Because “the Undocumented Have No Way to Correct Their Immigration Status

From the article:

But the first paragraph of the White House memo is striking in what it conveys about the president’s core assumptions. In it, Obama’s minions claim:

Millions of undocumented immigrants who live in the shadows but want to play by the rules and pay taxes have no way to correct their immigration status under the law.

First, there is nothing incorrect about the way our law defines the illegal immigrants’ status. They are illegal – i.e., their presence in the United States is in defiance of our laws. That is not a mistaken categorization that needs to be corrected, nor is the illegality bleached away by referring to the aliens as “undocumented.” The law is perfectly clear and the aliens are in violation of it. They are not seeking a correction of their status; they are seeking a change in the law. Even if we concede for argument’s sake that the law should be changed, only Congress can do that. President Obama has no power to change the law – and he doesn’t acquire such power by pretending that we are talking about a “correction” rather than newly enacted law.

Second, to claim that the illegal immigrants “want to play by the rules” is absurd. If they want to play by the rules, no one is stopping them. They could leave the country and apply for lawful admission and residence in accordance with the existing rules (under which the United States generously admits more immigrants than any country in the world). The illegal immigrants self-evidently do not want to play by the rules. They want the rules to be changed. Again, you can argue about whether the rules should be changed; but you can’t credibly argue about who has the power to change them – that’s Congress. The president has no such power.

Edited by B-Man

I loved the part of submitting to background checks.... And if you have no criminal (he later defined as felony) record, you could apply to stay....

Let me see... They ALL crossed the border ILLEGALLY!!!! Every single one of them has broken the law. But I guess it must not be a felony to enter our borders illegally huh??

I loved the part of submitting to background checks.... And if you have no criminal (he later defined as felony) record, you could apply to stay....

Let me see... They ALL crossed the border ILLEGALLY!!!! Every single one of them has broken the law. But I guess it must not be a felony to enter our borders illegally huh??

So in your view the only answer is a nazi like round up and deportation