Obama's state department about to legalize millions of illegals, b

Security

Oh yes, I forgot how they were tagged and stored in warehouses :rolleyes:

You don't even have to read a history book to find out. Just watch Glory.

Like self control of my emotions? :lol:

Considering the perverse joy you get out of being our village idiot, I doubt you've accomplished that much.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watch a hollywood movie and be a history expert! You go Tom!

I don't stick up for Hollywood much, especially with historical flicks, but in the case of Glory that movie is excellent. Well researched and probably the most accurate depiction of the Civil War (and the issues within it) on film to date. In all seriousness if you haven't seen it (this conversation aside) make sure you check it out. It's worth the time and the feels.

I don't stick up for Hollywood much, especially with historical flicks, but in the case of Glory that movie is excellent. Well researched and probably the most accurate depiction of the Civil War (and the issues within it) on film to date. In all seriousness if you haven't seen it (this conversation aside) make sure you check it out. It's worth the time and the feels.

Plus a guy gets totally smoked by a canon if I remember it correctly.

It's a great movie, I love it. Several members of the 54th were from Buffalo, actually. Remember the Buffalo Courier-Express? Back in 1863 they were two papers, the Courier (Democratic) and the Morning Express (Republican.) The Courier had a letter in it from a local officer who claimed that the attack on battery Wagner went bad because all the black soldiers simply ran away like rabbits to the other side of the island. Total lies. Not sure what point Tom is making about the men not being free in the movie. The movie really focuses more on racism in general than on slavery

Stay Classy, Democrats......................

They simply are incapable of trying to promote an idea without lying, slandering, and trying to mislead about their opponents intentions.

Hopefully, the midterms have shown the futility of that

Ethnic Cleansing ?

geez they are simply deranged

Edited by B-Man

What's the Fox News alternative to what Obama does tonight? What's the Fox News plan? Will anyone take their shoe off and bang it on the lecturn?

I'm sensing that the Fox News crowd is just a void of ideas, where hate settles in.

I assume what you're actually asking here is, "What are the Republicans plans to enact liberal policy agendas, given that they're standing in the way of Democrats enacting liberal policy agendas?"

amirite?

President Orwell Must Act Because “the Undocumented Have No Way to Correct Their Immigration Status

From the article:

But the first paragraph of the White House memo is striking in what it conveys about the president’s core assumptions. In it, Obama’s minions claim:

Millions of undocumented immigrants who live in the shadows but want to play by the rules and pay taxes have no way to correct their immigration status under the law.

First, there is nothing incorrect about the way our law defines the illegal immigrants’ status. They are illegal – i.e., their presence in the United States is in defiance of our laws. That is not a mistaken categorization that needs to be corrected, nor is the illegality bleached away by referring to the aliens as “undocumented.” The law is perfectly clear and the aliens are in violation of it. They are not seeking a correction of their status; they are seeking a change in the law. Even if we concede for argument’s sake that the law should be changed, only Congress can do that. President Obama has no power to change the law – and he doesn’t acquire such power by pretending that we are talking about a “correction” rather than newly enacted law.

Second, to claim that the illegal immigrants “want to play by the rules” is absurd. If they want to play by the rules, no one is stopping them. They could leave the country and apply for lawful admission and residence in accordance with the existing rules (under which the United States generously admits more immigrants than any country in the world). The illegal immigrants self-evidently do not want to play by the rules. They want the rules to be changed. Again, you can argue about whether the rules should be changed; but you can’t credibly argue about who has the power to change them – that’s Congress. The president has no such power.

Edited by B-Man

I loved the part of submitting to background checks.... And if you have no criminal (he later defined as felony) record, you could apply to stay....

Let me see... They ALL crossed the border ILLEGALLY!!!! Every single one of them has broken the law. But I guess it must not be a felony to enter our borders illegally huh??

I loved the part of submitting to background checks.... And if you have no criminal (he later defined as felony) record, you could apply to stay....

Let me see... They ALL crossed the border ILLEGALLY!!!! Every single one of them has broken the law. But I guess it must not be a felony to enter our borders illegally huh??

So in your view the only answer is a nazi like round up and deportation

So in your view the only answer is a nazi like round up and deportation

You are such a phenom of idiocy. How in the world do you assume the only to answers are "round up the untermenschen" and "Obama usurps Congressional rights," without perceiving anything solution in between?

How do you also not manage to twig to the fact that most people here aren't complaining about amnesty, they're upset about increasing imperial powers of the White House?

nice try... I was speaking of Obama's double talk....

But if the original sin of crossing the border can't be overlooked then there is no other option. He's just being pragmatic

You are such a phenom of idiocy. How in the world do you assume the only to answers are "round up the untermenschen" and "Obama usurps Congressional rights," without perceiving anything solution in between?

Because I see Sheriff Arapo as a hero of the right, that's why

How do you also not manage to twig to the fact that most people here aren't complaining about amnesty, they're upset about increasing imperial powers of the White House?

Ha ha ha! Sure they are not!

And the imperial president crap is just that, crap. Impeach him if that's what's happening

Oh no! Bill O'Reilly is going on about a murderer that got across the border. Yup, that's the face of immigration!

Nothing about King Barak, though.

Kinda like you go on when some kid takes a gun to school and kills a couple of students. Yup. That's the face of gun laws!

You phucking moron.

But if the original sin of crossing the border can't be overlooked then there is no other option. He's just being pragmatic

And the imperial president crap is just that, crap. Impeach him if that's what's happening

Seriously? I clearly and intentionally refer to the office, not the man, and you assume I'm complaining about the man? You'll find out how big a problem this is when a Republican has this authority.

Because I see Sheriff Arapo as a hero of the right, that's why

Ha ha ha! Sure they are not!

WOW.... you don't get it do you.....

Let me put this out there for the feeble minded... The President mentioned people who pick our vegetables, and make our beds when referring to illegal immigrants...

Isn't that statement itself demeaning to Hispanics? Might as well have added "and wash my toilet" in his speech...

Who does this really benefit??? Certainly not me; I grow and pick my own, and can wipe my own ass thank you....

So let's see... cheap labor.... who benefits most from cheap labor???? Business???? Wages rise when business has to compete for workers.... No wonder they lobby for amnesty?? Since the economic downturn, wages have fallen, and this act, by a Democrat President Obama, will cause wages to fall even further by saturating the market with cheaper labor. We have 93 million people out of the labor force now due to the lack of jobs... It's been a business buyers market for that labor for years, which is what drove wages down... Obama, just added a few million to that growing list....

Obama just did more to benefit Big Business than Repubs have done combined in the last few decades.... Your President..... Obama, of Big Business.....

WOW.... you don't get it do you.....

Let me put this out there for the feeble minded... The President mentioned people who pick our vegetables, and make our beds when referring to illegal immigrants...

Isn't that statement itself demeaning to Hispanics? Might as well have added "and wash my toilet" in his speech...

Who does this really benefit??? Certainly not me; I grow and pick my own, and can wipe my own ass thank you....

So let's see... cheap labor.... who benefits most from cheap labor???? Business???? Wages rise when business has to compete for workers.... No wonder they lobby for amnesty?? Since the economic downturn, wages have fallen, and this act, by a Democrat President Obama, will cause wages to fall even further by saturating the market with cheaper labor. We have 93 million people out of the labor force now due to the lack of jobs... It's been a business buyers market for that labor for years, which is what drove wages down... Obama, just added a few million to that growing list....

Obama just did more to benefit Big Business than Repubs have done combined in the last few decades.... Your President..... Obama, of Big Business.....

Megan Kelly's face lift looks hideous!

Very serious question: how are you going to receive the next Republican president who inherits this President's powers, and then expands on them, as the President has done with the Prior.

If its something bad enough I'll call for his impeachment. Or maybe I'll just do what you are doing now and B word about it on PPP Edited by gatorman

Very serious question: how are you going to receive the next Republican president who inherits this President's powers, and then expands on them, as the President has done with the Prior.

What expansion are you referring to? How is this an expansion? Seems like there isn't any basis to that claim, which makes the hypothetical irrelevant.

What expansion are you referring to? How is this an expansion? Seems like there isn't any basis to that claim, which makes the hypothetical irrelevant.

Our President fancies himself a king and morons such as yourself yawn completely oblivious to the issue. If you father wasn't a complete pu$$y he'd have raised you to have a spine. Instead he raised a gutless coward who would sign away his freedom because he had a man crush on a politician.

Our President fancies himself a king and morons such as yourself yawn completely oblivious to the issue. If you father wasn't a complete pu$$y he'd have raised you to have a spine. Instead he raised a gutless coward who would sign away his freedom because he had a man crush on a politician.

Star Wars predicted all of this.

He just granted amnesty to 5 million people for no other reason than Congress wouldn't do what he wanted.

An obvious problem for President Obama tonight, he spoke with same apparent conviction as he did a year ago explaining why he couldn't lawfully do this.

Let's look on the bright side: The next GOP President can take executive action to inflation-index the capital gains tax.

The Weird Logic of Obama’s Immigration Speech

FTA:

For now, I want to concentrate on the logic of the president’s own speech. Simply put, the president offers no explanation for why he is ordering these changes only for 5 million of the nearly 12 million illegals in the United States. Everything he said in his speech about the value of immigrants, and the need to show kindness to the stranger, ought in theory to apply to any illegal but a criminal. But Obama has limited its reach to people who have been here for several years and have children who are American citizens. This means either his arguments are disingenuous, or he doesn’t have the courage of his convictions, or he’s calibrating his responses to satisfy a political constituency without causing a wholesale eruption inside the country. Or all three.