When did you know the Bills might lose today?

covac23

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, I knew we might lose when we had 2nd and 2 on their 3 yard line and we threw 2 incompletions in a row and opted for the FG. I had a bad feeling from there on out.

Easy for me. I think on the 2nd Bills drive, they were in KC territory and Woods dropped a 3rd and 4. I immediately thought, uh oh, this is going from a comfortable game where we have all the MO, to a game up for grabs.

when Orton started missing his receivers by overthrowing, and under throwing them.

It all started on the 3rd drive.

Balls get dropped all the time week after week, it's where the ball is placed that matters

0 for 4 in the RED Zone once again. WRT Touchdowns!!

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

At first I couldn't remember the exact moment because like I said, I kind of had a bad feeling all day. Then I remembered the offensive PI call on Chandler. At that exact moment I thought "Oh ****, we're going to lose this game." Not sure why it hit me just then, but it definitely did.

All I thought to myself we "we had an extra week to prepare for this game and THIS is what we came out with????"

CBF

That extra week to prepare is so overrated imo. I actually like being the team playing a team coming off bye week.

Might lose? The entire time up to mckelvin fumble. After that might went to "would lose". We've seen that script before. Tired D rushed back onto field, give up TD. Impotent offense can't match. Game over. As a fan I just have a 6th sense about these things. I never felt we were done done against lions or bikes when behind late. This time however I knew it was too many mistakes, and the team had gone flat. The thrill was gone

When things seemed to be going well, but then they showed Billy Buffalo on the jumbotron. That dude is straight up CURSED.

Wasn't he the Leader of the Charge for the Pats* game this year?

Can we please try a season without him and see what happens? I'm 100% serious.