I highly recommend this Chiefs Planet thread

OCinBuffalo

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrific. We have The Ugly American representing Bills fans. ;)

Once again you fail to understand. OCinBuffalo is not my name there, and I don't represent Bills fans there either. I post as myself on the Chiefs board(well since OCinBuffalo isn't really myself either...) because that's a place you can have a reasonable discussion. And no, I'm not telling you what my handles are on the Dolphins, Jets, and Pats* boards, so you can laugh along with me. I did build this, and you aren't entitled to any of it.

Oh, and apparently I'm not the only American who's "ugly"....don't worry you'll be able to sit down next month....but only if you, and especially "your man" learn something.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

ku-xlarge.gif

Three things:

1) Look how wide open Stevie Johnson is on the play

2) See the KC blitzer in Tuel's grill as he throws.

3) Fred failed to block that blitzer. If he did Tuel might have had a chance.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

[/size]

Three things:

1) Look how wide open Stevie Johnson is on the play

2) See the KC blitzer in Tuel's grill as he throws.

3) Fred failed to block that blitzer. If he did Tuel might have had a chance.

4) TJ Graham weak-ass, post-touchdown, all-around-ridiculous "tackle"

It doesnt matter your name there, it's the arrogant, mostly wrong, stupidity and nonsense you spew that very few people like, and you lie to yourself that no one likes it because it's so true, which makes the crap you say even more arrogant, wrong and stupid, if that were possible..

You: blah, blah, blah, I refuse to admit I am wrong, silly, and the real nonsense broker here.

Me: Scoreboard!

If what I said was so untrue? The scoreboard wouldn't be looking like it does. In case you're still having trouble accepting reality? I'm batting ~.900 on being right. Tuesday confirmed a boatload of what I've been saying, for years. And, ask yourself: why haven't we heard about fracking, or the "1st round QB we gave away for Watkins" or any of the other crap that I've set out to destroy, here or on WGR since?

Yet another lesson for you and "your man": results matter. You can B word and whine all you want, but you can't argue with results.

4) TJ Graham weak-ass, post-touchdown, all-around-ridiculous "tackle"

The one thing I give TJ credit for is how he hustled on that play. Watch the gif again, he's on all fours when the pick is made and still almost catches him.

Of course, one could argue that the play was a microcosm of TJ's career: all hustle but unable to make plays between the whistles.

I don't even know what you are talking about with regard to "your man." I was not talking about politics. But if you want to go there you were wrong about who was going to win 6 years ago, 2 years ago, and 2 years from now when the bad guys (girl this time) win again. That is the only scoreboard.

I was talking about your football drivel. Haven't even followed politics in years mostly because of people like you. ;)

Not even sure why you're bothering. The guy has accounts on a million football sites all in an effort to cause strife. Who knows who his actual favorite football team is, his only aim seems to be getting people riled up by calling them idiots and saying how "right" he is.

Not even sure why you're bothering. The guy has accounts on a million football sites all in an effort to cause strife. Who knows who his actual favorite football team is, his only aim seems to be getting people riled up by calling them idiots and saying how "right" he is.

hes probably in on that phins group text talking about how hes riling us up. OC is one of the 43 fins fans.... i think this thread finally exposed the entire scheme!

I started this thread because I knew the vast majority of Bills fans would enjoy it.

That what I try to do, bring enjoyment to my fellow Bills fans. Sometimes, bringing joy necessitates calling out/exposing the D-bags who will never enjoy anything, and help them to recognize that their problem(s) lies not with the Bills, but with themselves.

In other words: what are you doing in this thread?