Hammers on Sunday

mead107

Looking forward to getting back to Hammer's this weekend! Any other TBD'ers plan to be there? GO BILLS!!!

I'll be there by 8am at the latest (I hope). If all goes well I'll have a heated tent setup going on so of anyone gets cold feel free to stop by and warm up.

Back right corner all the way in the back at the very end of the tree line.

I'll be there by 8am at the latest (I hope). If all goes well I'll have a heated tent setup going on so of anyone gets cold feel free to stop by and warm up.

Back right corner all the way in the back at the very end of the tree line.

Outstanding! I bought a new pair of Carhart coveralls that are insulated, but a heated tent....now we're talking! We'll have the bloody mary's going by 7:30. I am taking Mead's lead on parking spot, but we will be sure to stop by!

Do the TBD posters who will be parking in my lot what me to hold a TBD only parking area on the left side of the driveway in front of the white building?

I think that's a great idea! Wish I could be there, not this week.

Scott

I flew in from Charlotte with my son...his first Bills game! He's so excited...when he heard we'd be watching at Ralph Wilson Stadium it was as if I said Christmas was coming two months early. Not sure where we'll be tailgating, as I'm at the mercy of wherever the rest of my family decides to park, but I'd love to meet some of you guys.

I flew in from Charlotte with my son...his first Bills game! He's so excited...when he heard we'd be watching at Ralph Wilson Stadium it was as if I said Christmas was coming two months early. Not sure where we'll be tailgating, as I'm at the mercy of wherever the rest of my family decides to park, but I'd love to meet some of you guys.

Today have your family watch the award winning tailgate32 episode Buffalo video. Get back to me by 4pm today so that I know how many cars spots you will want in the TBD section

Hammer,

Can you put me down for 3 spots? I should be there by 7:30 unless things get crazy in the AM.

One of the spots is for Cletus and he's coming from PA and Gould be there around 8:00.

I can park in the front where the TBD tailgate is, or in my usual spot in the back corner at the tree line.