Hammers on Sunday

mead107

Thinking about moving from the usual spot this weekend. Are fires allowed in hammers lot? Do I need to bring something to contain it or are there garbage cans to use ?

Fires in barrels are ok

Hammer,

Can you put me down for 3 spots? I should be there by 7:30 unless things get crazy in the AM.

One of the spots is for Cletus and he's coming from PA and Gould be there around 8:00.

I can park in the front where the TBD tailgate is, or in my usual spot in the back corner at the tree line.

How about the TBD area for this game? Edited by Hammered a Lot

Fires in barrels are ok

How about the TBD area for this game?

sure. But I will have non TBDers that will be parking with us. I plan in taking up a bit of room. I'll end up with at least 3 pop up tents that I wanted to set up in 4 squares if possible. It's gonna take up about 20x20

We millersport Marriott

i like that hotel too, but Sabre game Friday, and HarborCenter, the new 716 place, excited to stay down there that weekend.

Look forward to seeing the crew at Hammers that weekend, everyone going okay with getting there at 8, including my 13 year old and his 13 year old cousin....course they have no choice :thumbsup: Good to be the king!

Have fun today gents!

I'll be there by 8am at the latest (I hope). If all goes well I'll have a heated tent setup going on so of anyone gets cold feel free to stop by and warm up.

Back right corner all the way in the back at the very end of the tree line.

hope you have the same setup for the Jets game, i will take you up on the offer!