pats and brady have a losing record against......

PO'14

Got to give credit where credit is due & the dude is a first ballet HOF QB hands down .

The Pats use to be just as pissed at us when Kelly & company use to kick there asses every year so i guess the old adage of "pay back is a B word" is relevant .

But the clock is ticking the only thing is the Pats have a lot going for them when it comes to fore sight & when they picked up Garropollo i think that was a huge step to do just what Indy did with Luck .

I wish certain FO people realized how much of a copy cat league this is & would pay more attention to those lessons being taught with in our own division :huh: ...

I'm just saying !!

Got to give credit where credit is due & the dude is a first ballet HOF QB hands down .

The Pats use to be just as pissed at us when Kelly & company use to kick there asses every year so i guess the old adage of "pay back is a B word" is relevant .

But the clock is ticking the only thing is the Pats have a lot going for them when it comes to fore sight & when they picked up Garropollo i think that was a huge step to do just what Indy did with Luck .

I wish certain FO people realized how much of a copy cat league this is & would pay more attention to those lessons being taught with in our own division :huh: ...

I'm just saying !!

0-2 against the giants in the super bowl though.

Yeah...what a loser.

The SB is THE game that counts. Lose it and you are remembered far longer than any team(s) with less than 3 wins that season. (other than the 1st round pick)

oh and Cheating helps re Roger G's blind eye has helped them (spygate), Preferential treatment by the Refs has helped them.

did anyone hear that the Putrids again left the field uncovered during the snow storm prior to the game?

I hated Marino , but I definitely respected him because he could kill you with his arm. I hate Brady as much if not more, but I don't have near the respect because you just know there will be a convenient flag on the defense, or the OL will hold and get away with it. He even grounded the ball by definition on Sunday and the Officials wouldn't call it even though you could see on their faces that they knew they should. Led to a FG while the game was still close. The obvious favoritism tarnishes his and the Cheatriots legacy IMO.

There are plenty of reasons not to respect Tom Brady.

-He's a whiny little B word

-He plays for a team that was caught cheating and punished by the league

-He's such a douche that despite being the best QB of all time, the only endorsement he can get is for these:

Tom-Brady-Uggs.jpg

I think those boots are super-cool, to be honest.

There are plenty of reasons not to respect Tom Brady.

-He's a whiny little B word

-He plays for a team that was caught cheating and punished by the league

-He's such a douche that despite being the best QB of all time, the only endorsement he can get is for these:

The HC was fined, the team was not punished No suspensions or loss of draft picks.

The only hope the Bills ever have of being competitive in the AFC East, is for Brady to retire. It's pretty simple.

While this is basically true, I am looking forward to a year or two where he no longer has his game but refuses to admit it. When Kelly and Marino were done, there was some rather ugly play before the actual retirement. Brady deserves to experience that - and so do we!!!