Clowney may be who we thought he was

YoloinOhio

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ProFootballDoc: Hope I am wrong, but typically @NFL players don't have 10 year careers after microfracture. Regrowth cartilage not as strong. @clownejd

Dude better start adding jello to his protein, though he is getting the protein of collagen out of it. Collagen helps with skin, ligaments and all sorts of great stuff and is found at almost a 10x the rate of meat.

Did anyone hear that Clown Knee might be screwed?

"He's screwed," Colts tackle Gosder Cherilus said of Texans linebacker Jadeveon Clowney, via Stephen Holder of the Indianapolis Star. His game is all about explosion. That's a problem. I'm out there dancing. I'm an offensive line[man]. That's a different ballgame. He's screwed. I'm just being honest.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/11/cherilus-says-clowney-is-screwed/

Cherilus also echoed Ryans description of the rehab process as long and grueling.

The doctor said, i'd be surprised if you ever play again Cherilus said. I was like, My God. But I gave it a try. We did rehab for nine straight months. Three to five hours in the morning and then I'd come back and do some more later. Think about that.

Edited by papazoid

All those pre-draft naysayers (aka "experts") who thought it was stupid to draft Khalil Mack #1 overall and pass on Clowney are looking mighty stupid themselves. Mack may not be dominating the league but he sure has been reliable and pretty solid for a Rook.

All those pre-draft naysayers (aka "experts") who thought it was stupid to draft Khalil Mack #1 overall and pass on Clowney are looking mighty stupid themselves. Mack may not be dominating the league but he sure has been reliable and pretty solid for a Rook.

I think Mack is doing pretty well over in Oakland. Sure, the team sucks, but he's been good. He's the leading 3-4 LB tackler and 3rd in QB hurries. All-Fundamentals team too.