'Cuse Hoops 2014-15 - New York's College Team!!!

The Poojer

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I question the motivation as well. The link says that he doesn't want to just leave the program without them having had time to plan which I believe is partially true. Part of me does think that it could be an ego thing. He might expect to get some wins back and that he might have a chance at 1000 still.

I wonder if Hopkins could get the shaft for being a major part of the staff while the infractions were happening. I doubt it, but could see them wanting to distance themselves from it.

I wonder if the 3 years thing is to position the school better for the appeal. Maybe the appellate board will pull back on the scholarship losses from 4 to 3 years in light of JB leaving by then.

Bobby Hurley's Buffalo team, would be the New York Team this year, especially when they have a good chance to take out West Virginia in their first round game, and rules infractions is not cheating, thank you very much

Edited by rumblefish

The state still belongs to the Orange....as they sit back this year and collect cash from the use of their dome....not a bad gig....LIKE A BOSS!!!!

Bobby Hurley's Buffalo team, would be the New York Team this year, especially when they have a good chance to take out West Virginia in their first round game, and rules infractions is not cheating, thank you very much

Breaking rules isn't cheating. And the backstroke isn't swimming I suppose?

Is driving 61 in a 60 cheating? I wouldn't say that cheating is a synonym for breaking rules. But I'm sure you've already made up your mind on the situation.

Breaking rules isn't cheating. And the backstroke isn't swimming I suppose?

I wonder if the 3 years thing is to position the school better for the appeal. Maybe the appellate board will pull back on the scholarship losses from 4 to 3 years in light of JB leaving by then.

That sounds like a good possibility.

Is driving 61 in a 60 cheating? I wouldn't say that cheating is a synonym for breaking rules. But I'm sure you've already made up your mind on the situation.

I've never seen a 60 MPH speed limit sign in my life. Is that odd?

Boeheim is nailing it in his press conference. He is being completely candid and STRONGLY defending his program, his players AND the university.

IMO, he would have done better if he didn't throw the football program under the bus and invoke racism. I know the football program was already named, but he didn't need to basically say "Hey, the football program is much worse than us". Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

He did it to make a point how even within institutions are dealt with more or less harsh

IMO, he would have done better if he didn't throw the football program under the bus and invoke racism. I know the football program was already named, but he didn't need to basically say "Hey, the football program is much worse than us".

He did it to make a point how even within institutions are dealt with more or less harsh

I get it, I just didn't like it. I'm not his biggest fan, so I think my opinion of the interview would differ from some others here, but I will admit that the guy can turn on the charm when he needs to. He had me chuckling a couple times.