Do the Bills make a move at the deadline?

Bills are going into the bye week 5-3 (where many of us hoped we would be moving towards the second half of the season).

What concerns me with the team is the inability to address commonly discussed issues like the turnstiled OL and possibly another CB.

If I am Whaley, I am going to be making several calls around the league to see if the team can acquire a OG or CB to help with the depth and final run into the season.

What are some of the realistic options that are to be had and are the Bills going to be actively searching for more help as the deadline approaches?

Thanks.

I don't think that the Bills make a move but if they do keep an eye on Mark Barron. Apparently the Bucs are taking calls on him and I know for a fact that he was the pick in the Gilmore draft if he was on the board. In fact, the Bills talked about going up for him. I haven't followed his career to date but the Bills loved, loved, loved him coming out.

I don't think that the Bills make a move but if they do keep an eye on Mark Barron. Apparently the Bucs are taking calls on him and I know for a fact that he was the pick in the Gilmore draft if he was on the board. In fact, the Bills talked about going up for him. I haven't followed his career to date but the Bills loved, loved, loved him coming out.

I thought the same thing when I saw that he was available. I doubt that they'll give up what it would take to get him--I don't envision TB moving him for a mid-round pick.

I agree, but also we really need a OG :(

Watkins

Woods

Hogan

Williams

Goodwin

Easley

That's our depth chart at WR right? Thought we had someone else.. hm..

Would be great if they can find a starting caliber OG by 4 PM today, but I highly doubt another team would be willing to part with one.

Mike Williams will NOT get you a starting guard in this league. Kyle Williams, yes, and I would definitely throw his name out there with depth on the dline. You HAVE to give to get and I think Stephan Charles could take over for Kyle pretty quickly. Kyle's name still has a lot of pull behind it so why not maximize the value right now. A SOLID starting guard for Kyle? Hell yes I would do it....

Mike Williams will NOT get you a starting guard in this league. Kyle Williams, yes, and I would definitely throw his name out there with depth on the dline. You HAVE to give to get and I think Stephan Charles could take over for Kyle pretty quickly. Kyle's name still has a lot of pull behind it so why not maximize the value right now. A SOLID starting guard for Kyle? Hell yes I would do it....

Ridiculous. Solid players are not worth Pro-Bowl DT's.

If we traded Kyle Williams for a guard the entire FO should be fired.

If we traded Kyle Williams for a guard the entire FO should be fired.

How much does Kyle have left?

How bad is the guard play?

Do you want to win the division this year or wait for another draft and free agency?

Did you see the dline against Detroit when Kyle was out?

Just some things to think about. ..

Earlier today, Adam Schefter tweeted and subsequently deleted that the Bills were acquiring WR Vincent Jackson from TB for a conditional pick. That was according to Rich Gaenzler of Sports Radio 1270. Would love to see that happen.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Is there a team with a competent spare OG that needs a Mike Williams?

Giants> ?

Earlier today, Adam Schefter tweeted and subsequently deleted that the Bills were acquiring WR Vincent Jackson from TB for a conditional pick. That was according to Rich Gaenzler of Sports Radio 1270. Would love to see that happen.

Hackett would still refuse to pass the ball and run on 1st and 2nd.