Rookie of Week 8: Sammy in it again

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In order for the trade to be worth giving up an extra first rounder, this is the stuff he has to be able to do; win the rookie of the week award on a bye. Otherwise, it's a stupid trade.

Ha ha, he could very easily have it in 4 of 8 weeks!! A lot of people have come around that I NEVER thought would. He's been that good.

In order for the trade to be worth giving up an extra first rounder, this is the stuff he has to be able to do; win the rookie of the week award on a bye. Otherwise, it's a stupid trade.

Exactly. Someone suit him up for the broncos this week.lets see him against Revis with Manning throwing it up there. Edited by YoloinOhio

yes. And one with EJ as his QB, which I hear automatically makes him ROY. Lol. #analytics

I think having EJ as his QB actually helps his cause to win ROY. He gets a chance to show what an amazing athlete he is by catching those balls sprayed all over the field. Every catch is an event! Heck, anyone can catch a ball in stride...(well, almost anyone).

I think having EJ as his QB actually helps his cause to win ROY. He gets a chance to show what an amazing athlete he is by catching those balls sprayed all over the field. Every catch is an event! Heck, anyone can catch a ball in stride...(well, almost anyone).

And a sore ribs to boot