Buffalo Bills fans lean democratic?

TPS

I love the endless whining about this board's leanings. There are about 12 conservatives here; difference is it's the same 12 from ten years ago.

Meanwhile we've had dozens of left wingers come and go. TPS and Pasta Joe are among the few who's stuck around. Union lover pBills faded away, RCow never came back after his infamous 2004 election predictions, posters like blzrul and Coli and others disappeared once they didn't have Bush to complain about (or where too embarrassed to defend Obama), etc., etc. We'll see some of them back next time a Republican wins the WH.

Of course there's always a molson golden/conner/gator full retard on rotation to help with the good fight.

which would make it even less representative of WNY. the board is a study in sampling bias.

You're really comparing this board to the voting records of the city of Buffalo and Erie County?

Quick show of hands...who here voted for Brian Higgins or Chris Collins?

You're really comparing this board to the voting records of the city of Buffalo and Erie County?

i'm addressing the question posed to begin the thread. what are you doung?

i'm addressing the question posed to begin the thread. what are you doung?

Pointing out the fallacy of not just your reasoning, but of the question posed in the thread. The population migration from Buffalo has been so significant over the Bills' existence that assuming local voting patterns represent the views of a fan base distributed nation-wide is ludicrous, and using it to justify one's point of view, as you are, is foolish and stupid.

I love the endless whining about this board's leanings. There are about 12 conservatives here; difference is it's the same 12 from ten years ago.

Meanwhile we've had dozens of left wingers come and go. TPS and Pasta Joe are among the few who's stuck around. Union lover pBills faded away, RCow never came back after his infamous 2004 election predictions, posters like blzrul and Coli and others disappeared once they didn't have Bush to complain about (or where too embarrassed to defend Obama), etc., etc. We'll see some of them back next time a Republican wins the WH.

Of course there's always a molson golden/conner/gator full retard on rotation to help with the good fight.

I'm back. By popular demand!! :nana:

I'm back. By popular demand!! :nana:

Right on cue!!! My point is made! :lol:

I think that this board leans more towards Libertarian the Conservative.

On social issues, I don't think there are more than one or two hard line conservatives on this board.

Uh....who?

Edited by KD in CT

What am I chopped liver? I have been around since almost the start. Too bad the old board was "nuked." We could have some real fun!

Remember Buffalo66... What happened to him?

I did

Higgins is the only Dem I always vote for. I voted for Collins for county exec.

What am I chopped liver? I have been around since almost the start. Too bad the old board was "nuked." We could have some real fun!

Remember Buffalo66... What happened to him?

How could I have left you off the list! :rolleyes:

HAHA....yes Buffalo66 was a prize. Same with greengrocer and DeLuca -- before he became a celebrity on Sabre Space. Ahh, the list just goes on and on.

How could I have left you off the list! :rolleyes:

HAHA....yes Buffalo66 was a prize. Same with greengrocer and DeLuca -- before he became a celebrity on Sabre Space. Ahh, the list just goes on and on.

And we get older and grumpier....