MNF: Washington at Dallas - 8:30 PM EDT on ESPN

The Redskins might surprise you. Even when they suck they usually play the Cowboys hard.

i actually think if there is a trap game in the NFL this year, this is it.

Cards next week, Cowboys hearing all week how great they are, Skins the opposite.

Somthing just tells me Skins win this game outright tonight.

I was so confident, i put $25 on the game :lol:

Cards next week, Cowboys hearing all week how great they are, Skins the opposite.

Congrats!!!!!

I am from Houston, so I hate all Dallas sports teams

Nailed it

Romo is a big jerk, I can see why Orton couldn't stand the guy. He never should have come back in. Weeden had out played him, scored on both possessions, representing majority of their points. Romo was still hurting and he wasn't needed anyway. He was acting like some kind of hero returning to save the day. Hes lucky game was not lost on his fumble or picked off on next play. He's nothing but a selfish, me-first media whore

Romo is a big jerk, I can see why Orton couldn't stand the guy. He never should have come back in. Weeden had out played him, scored on both possessions, representing majority of their points. Romo was still hurting and he wasn't needed anyway. He was acting like some kind of hero returning to save the day. Hes lucky game was not lost on his fumble or picked off on next play. He's nothing but a selfish, me-first media whore

The Redskins have a QB like that, too.