I love your drunken ass, Kyle Orton....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy was cool and calm all day. Knew exactly what he was doing. He holds the ball sometimes for a little bit too long but you can tell he hates checking down and rather wait for daylight to open downfield than check down. He's the complete opposite of ej Manuel and that's not a bad thing at all.

Im all in on the Kyle Orton train. He simply gets the job done. He's better than fitz was, and he's better than Manuel. What else could you ask for this season at 5-3?

i like the way he just sends some of these passes down the field on a rope. nice seeing our quarterback sling that ball with some confidence and authoritah!

I agree! First time in years I have seen a Bills QB with some zing and some touch on passes. EJ had no touch on his passes, Fitz had no arm and Trent Edwards?? OMG could he throw past the first down marker?

Another note on Orton. As fans, we go crazy when we see QBs like Orton hold the ball too long and get sacked when he has plenty of time to throw it away. And there were surely 3-4 times this game and 3-4 times last game when Orton did just that. But what we fans never throw into the equation is the plays that Orton and guys like him make when they hold the ball too long because they are fearless or that is just how he plays. It's like we always want him to make the perfect decision in a nanosecond. To me, I can live with the two sacks or so he takes each game when he had time to get rid of the ball if he makes the plays he makes without turning the ball over.

Another note on Orton. As fans, we go crazy when we see QBs like Orton hold the ball too long and get sacked when he has plenty of time to throw it away. And there were surely 3-4 times this game and 3-4 times last game when Orton did just that. But what we fans never throw into the equation is the plays that Orton and guys like him make when they hold the ball too long because they are fearless or that is just how he plays. It's like we always want him to make the perfect decision in a nanosecond. To me, I can live with the two sacks or so he takes each game when he had time to get rid of the ball if he makes the plays he makes without turning the ball over.

i love this point. I was guilty of thinking that way today. Very good perspective Kelly.