Zach Mettenberger to start for Titans in week 8

YoloinOhio

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually just thinking about this a little more. Doesn't Watt do a bunch of a goofy commercials-- same with Manning and Rodgers? Might be slightly different, but what's the harm in Mettenberg also having some harmless goofy fun off the field?

he was showing up/mocking a rookie QB in a blowout. He's better than that.

@RapSheet: JJ Watt sacked #Titans QB Zach Mettenberger twice… then hit him harder post-game. Wow. Rarely hear this kinda stuff http://t.co/uajekIQFcm

So any comments from the "draft Mettenberg" camp on his performance?

I didn't see it, but he had a pretty nice stat line for his first start. The emergence of Orton takes the sting out of it, but I still question the decision of a team w/ our QB situation not to take a late round flier on him.

Pretty lame of watt, if you ask me.

Why? Selfies are lame. Dude, you're a NFL QB. Act like it. Same thing with Johnny Bench. QBs should carry themselves a certain way.

And I never got the ZM hype. He was whatever in college and his maturity issues. For all the talk about how great this class of QBs is, it's not off to a great start. And according to some here, a bad start means they're busts already. Their selfies skills are off the charts though.

I didn't see it, but he had a pretty nice stat line for his first start. The emergence of Orton takes the sting out of it, but I still question the decision of a team w/ our QB situation not to take a late round flier on him.

That was garbage time. They got stomped by the Texans.

I wanted them to take him or Murray, but if they met with him privately and saw maturity issues across the board, I have no problem with them saying "pass" for the same reason that we have Orton right now. This team doesn't have time for a project, whether that's a maturity project or a mechanics project. That's full offseason stuff.

The dude does seem to want to act "prime time" before he's even graduated from the 2am shift.

For similar reasons we're lucky Orton is here.

Never understood the Locker love.

Always seemed just another athlete pretending to be a QB.

Works in college but not where it needs to.

Actually in his case didn't even work in college.

I was actually surprised they let Fitz go. If he learned anything from Warner it is that a veteran is good to have on the roster(I do not consider Locker a Vet yet).

How did he do? Didn't catch any of that one.

He grew his hair out and told his friends he'd cut it when he got his first start, didn't have time earlier, so he posted a selfish an hour and a half before the game. For some reason JJ Twatt and a few old men had a problem with it.

He grew his hair out and told his friends he'd cut it when he got his first start, didn't have time earlier, so he posted a selfish an hour and a half before the game. For some reason JJ Twatt and a few old men had a problem with it.

I meant in the game. I don't know why anyone would choose to watch this game, but thought I'd ask.

Edited by Big C