Week 8 Predictions: Bills @ Jets

YoloinOhio

I think Bills have the emotional edge because they are underdogs to a 1-6 team in the division. If Jets were dogs I might feel differently. If Orton plays error free, which I think is coming and Hackett continues to evolve the passing game with Sammy thats a huge plus. Bills defense destroyed them last game in Buffalo-34-7 in third. Some people are putting a lot on the Rex Ryan is a wizard and will beat Bills. I disagree, Bills win 24-10 by winning the turnover battle over Geno and the Jets. 5 and 3 into the bye week, mark it down.

Emotionally they shot their wad losing a close one last week to pats. Lets face it both these teams set their sights on that first game against pats. Bills lost too but at least our record has us in contention. Losing to pats and being so far behind is a killer IMO

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jets lost their season last Thursday night. They talk a good game, but they know they have a schitty QB behind center and no hope of the playoffs.

Bills 27, Just End The Season 6

16-3, Babieeeeeeeeeee!!!

Jet 17-Bills 10.

Bills make it look close with a 4th quarter field goal. Neither team looks good, but it's a field position game where our o-line gets dominated and the Jets get one big play TD and another from a short field possession

Bills are 0-4 against the Jets at Met Life Stadium. They did beat the Giants there in 2011. Everyone says the Jets are a good 1-6 team. 1-6 is 1-6. If they were any good they would not be 1-6. Eric Decker thinks they are good. I do not. Bills D Line has a spectacular day. Bills 16 Jets 9.