Was Mike Williams Late For the Game Again?

Storm Front

I read that he didn't show up for the Vikes game until noon. This was the second time this season that he showed up late on gameday. I'm sure some folks will somehow blame this on Marrone, but what the heck is wrong with this dude?

Edited by distortions

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So is our confirmation of these 2 incidents thus far a single report that didn't even note an actual time or if he was actually late or just in a hurry and said he was late?

They may be true, just confirming what we know vs "I read but didn't link or attempt to give context to"

Edited by NoSaint

@NickelCityBills: So there are an accounts of Mike Williams entering two home games late now?

SD game noted here http://t.co/xCBt034uXX

Apparently a fan saw him get out of his car in uniform at noon before Vikes game in uniform per WGR.

Although unis are in the lockers..

Don't they go as a team? Doesn't the team take the field around noon for warm ups? None of this sounds accurate at all.

I read that he didn't show up for the Vikes game until noon. This was the second time this season that he showed up late on gameday. I'm sure some folks will somehow blame this on Marrone, but what the heck is wrong with this dude?

So you made this all up?

No link to the article and no one else seeing this anywhere makes it look like you're trolling.

@NickelCityBills: So there are an accounts of Mike Williams entering two home games late now?

SD game noted here http://t.co/xCBt034uXX

Apparently a fan saw him get out of his car in uniform at noon before Vikes game in uniform per WGR.

Although unis are in the lockers..

I wonder if it's possible that he had to go back to his car at noon to grab something. The fan didn't report him driving to the lot and then getting out.

I also heard this on WGR yesterday afternoon. Frankly I'm surprised they reported it because the report was emailed to them from a fan and it "sounded like it could be credible" according to Schopp, largely due to how well the email was written or some such nonsense.

I also heard this on WGR yesterday afternoon. Frankly I'm surprised they reported it because the report was emailed to them from a fan and it "sounded like it could be credible" according to Schopp, largely due to how well the email was written or some such nonsense.

i think this was the tweet

@ohays119: @WGR550 parked in ada section of lot5... Mike Williams just arrived in an escalade with Florida plates and ran out ...#late @JeremyWGR

What, This letter?

Dear Mr. Mike Schopp;

I am writing to you with hushed excitement, being barely able to control my excitement at the tremendous scoop I have for you.

Are you ready for this bombshell? I heard from a friend of mine, that they saw someone in the mens room at the game who told him FOR CERTAIN that he saw Mike Williams - yes - THAT Mike Williams getting out of his car in the parking lot at twelve noon, and get this... he was FULLY DRESSED in his UNIFORM!

What have The Bills come to when they allow a player to drive to a game and not get dressed in the locker room with his other teammates? What is he - bashful, or is this just another example of Marrone losing the team to another locker room cancer? I'll let YOU decide, Mr. Schopp.

Signed,

Prissy Bills Fan

PS - I think you're WONDERFUL Mr. Schopp!

xxxooo

So "I read...." meant "my friend texted me....."?

Distortion, indeed.

Obviously other people heard about it too. I wasn't making this up. MW had a history of not showing up for practice/games on time going back to his time at SU. It was part of the reason (along with his declining skills) that he was sent packing from Tampa. The guy is a knucklehead.

I call BS.

a player is running late by 9am......by noon you are presumed dead.....

no way marrone plays a player who arrived at noon for the vikes game, especially when he was inactive the week before.

wouldn't surprise me if tardiness is part of the issues with mike, just not this arrived at noon nonsense.

Obviously other people heard about it too. I wasn't making this up. MW had a history of not showing up for practice/games on time going back to his time at SU. It was part of the reason (along with his declining skills) that he was sent packing from Tampa. The guy is a knucklehead.

I understand that its an actual report. Im saying you exaggerated how you presented it intentionally.

"my friend told me he heard....." and "i read that...." are not the same thing was my point.

im well aware MWs history, and hope that its not an accurate report for his own sake.

Don't they go as a team?

No, they do not. For the home opener I recall hearing a couple different players (I know one was FJ) comment on the traffic and that they had to weave in an out, cutting people off just to make it to the field on time. There is a point where they are fined if not in the locker on time, can't recall what they said, 10:30 or somewhere around there.