All trading ends for 2014 at 4:00 p.m., New York time

MClem06

What in gods name can we do to pick up a decent guard? There has to be someone on the bench of these other 31 teams that is better than what we have right now. Get it done Marrone, don't be stubborn and say it can be fixed. Now that CJ is wrecked for the year there goes that bargaining chip so what do we have to trade, certainly not draft picks... maybe Mike Williams goes? Please tell me we are going to do something about this pathetic line play.

October 28 is the deadline at 4pm.

Edited by MClem06

What in gods name can we do to pick up a decent guard? There has to be someone on the bench of these other 31 teams that is better than what we have right now. Get it done Marrone, don't be stubborn and say it can be fixed. Now that CJ is wrecked for the year there goes that bargaining chip so what do we have to trade, certainly not draft picks... maybe Mike Williams goes? Please tell me we are going to do something about this pathetic line play.

The problem with getting a decent guard in a trade by 10/28 is that there is 1) a shortage of decent guards in the NFL as it is and 2) no one is out of the playoff race yet to start pawning one. Maybe Oakland will have a fire sale on Monday. That's about it.

Apparently Jermaine Gresham is on the market. I would try to trade a late round pick for him. The combination of Gresham and Chandler is serviceable and a huge upgrade over the current group.

Really? He is pretty darn talented and we need a TE.

Coaches do not trade for players, GMs do. Why do posters act clueless and cite Marrone? Direct such comments to GM. Yes Marrone and Whaley have same first name but they are different people doing different jobs.