Jets to cut David Nelson

Rubes

Hogan is better

if we have anything in life, is proof. And David Nelsons career, as minimal as it might be is more than Hogans few catches in his history.

I'd also bet that at the end of their careers it won't be close either.

So right now... Your extremely wrong.

I liked him when he was here but we our WR corps is drastically better than it was 3 years ago and he would most likely be useless. I wish him the best but I have no desire to see him on this team again.

two jet games could be very important for a wild card spot,

David Nelson can give us intel...

I liked him when he was here but we our WR corps is drastically better than it was 3 years ago and he would most likely be useless. I wish him the best but I have no desire to see him on this team again.

depth player, outstanding team guy, loves buffalo, could provide info on jets. Useless on field, maybe, if we are lucky not to suffer injuries. Not useless overall. Issue is roster spot...

depth player, outstanding team guy, loves buffalo, could provide info on jets. Useless on field, maybe, if we are lucky not to suffer injuries. Not useless overall. Issue is roster spot...

It wouldn't surprise me to get more production out of Nelson then Mike Williams

@MMehtaNYDN: David Nelson was pure class in Jets locker room. A true pro. #nyj

Not surprising.The Pats wound is still fresh and I'll never forget his fire in the 2011 comeback win over those cheaters. "let's go!!"

Use David Nelson to run those TE routes.

Then Kouandjio can go tackle eligible when we need an extra blocker. I'm sure his hands are as good as Lee's hands.

Intersting that they will keep TJ Graham over Nelson. Too bad, hope he ends up on another roster.

The Bills did the same at 1 time.

It's interesting that the dumpster fire that is the Jets would lose the class act David Nelson in favor of that cancer Percy Harvin. I hope that it pans out exactly as it should (with Percy Harvin getting choked out by Cumberland in an offensive team meeting after being shutout by the Bills).

The Bills did the same at 1 time.

It's interesting that the dumpster fire that is the Jets would lose the class act David Nelson in favor of that cancer Percy Harvin. I hope that it pans out exactly as it should (with Percy Harvin getting choked out by Cumberland in an offensive team meeting after being shutout by the Bills).

lol... I'd never advocate keeping Nelson over a more talented guy, but would definitely have him on the team as depth. And I could understand doing this at the beginning of the year but at 1-6 seems weird. Oh well I'm sure Harvin will have a 80 yd TD against us and then go on IR.

I liked Nelson, but I think WR is not a real area of concern for the Bills right now. Can't see any real reason to bring him back. If he can't keep a job on a Jets roster, which until yesterday, was awful at WR, that should tell you something.

I liked Nelson, but I think WR is not a real area of concern for the Bills right now. Can't see any real reason to bring him back. If he can't keep a job on a Jets roster, which until yesterday, was awful at WR, that should tell you something.

We only have 4 healthy WR's right now and Nelson is a better WR then both Hogan and Easley IMO