interesting game tonight..

BackInDaDay

Both teams have some big injuries coming into this game. Pats will be minus Ridley & Mayo (Bills D sure are creating some big causalities this year). Jets lost their Revis-replacement CB Milliner (torn achilles-stick a fork in his career).

I'm going under 45. It's supposed to be nasty out there tonight. I am staying away from the game but I'd take the 10 points. The Jets play them tough for some reason.

It poured here overnight and I suspect that weather is hitting Foxboro right now and for the next few hours. My meteorological skills have concluded the rain will be ending just around kickoff.

Nice Alfa-Alfa, TJ.

It poured here overnight and I suspect that weather is hitting Foxboro right now and for the next few hours. My meteorological skills have concluded the rain will be ending just around kickoff.

Nice Alfa-Alfa, TJ.

He's averaging 11 yds per reception. I can't believe we let that mofo get away.

Maybe they learn from our game and don't make the same mistakes by:

- not throwing at revis

- not running exotic blitz's at Brady

- not abandoning the run especially when Mayo is out

The way you beat the pats is rattle brady's cage. Plain and simple. Kc just did it a few weeks ago.

Revis is not a god. Richard Sherman is the best cb in the league and even he cannot stop every throw.

I'm not going back and forth on the issue. Wether you do it with a 2 man rush, with your lbs, with your safeties, with the coaches, or with your freaking punter. Just attack brady and you win the game. Oh unless you're the bills. You need to pressure Brady EVERY single play and get like 71 miracles going your way.

So the real question is, Do the jets have the men to constantly pressure brady? If the answer is yes, jets win. If the answer is no, pats win.

I bet bengals play the pats again, the bengals win. Straight up. Cincy does have the d to pressure *pats. They just fell apart last time. That can and does happen. "any given sunday rule 324.6 paragraph 39"

Maybe they learn from our game and don't make the same mistakes by:

- not throwing at revis

- not running exotic blitz's at Brady

- not abandoning the run especially when Mayo is out

actually they showed Geno throwing to Revis in warm ups to make sure the INTs are accurate Edited by YoloinOhio

Jets are tied for 2nd in sacks. They can get after him. I think rex will throw in some safety blitz too

actually they showed Geno throwing to Revis warm ups to make sure the INTs are accurate

Throw at Revis. Don't let your offense become predictable by not looking at his side of the field. If you're going to throw picks tthrow them, but at least go down trying to win

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

The Pats* are the biggest favorites of the week but as Admiral Ackbar warned us...it's a trap!

Rex Ryan absolutely lives for this game, and in the crappy weather...who knows?

How is this game a trap?

If anything next weeks game vs Bears is a trap with prime time game tonight vs Division opponent and Denver up next

Edited by Max997

How is this game a trap?

If anything next weeks game vs Bears is a trap with prime time game tonight vs Division opponent and Denver up next

Because the Jets have been turrrrible and the *pats are rolling.

But I agree with you, the one thing the *pats are good at without cheating is keeping focused on the now. They don't overlook anyone, even if their fans do, especially not rivals.

Because the Jets have been turrrrible and the *pats are rolling.

That still doesn't make this a trap game

Trap games are games vs inferior opponents the week before a big game or sandwiched between two big games. The game following an improbable upset by an underdog could also be considered a trap game.

A good team playing a bad team is not a trap game

Edited by Max997