I hate cheering for the Jets

frogger

This was good. But you missed the halftime show?

For halftime Brady and Bellycheat will get in a kiddie pool filled with mud NUDE and play with each others genitals. Goodell then has to punish them for violating the leagues policy for engaging in sexual behavior on live tv. The pats will then be fined 25 dollars and the game goes to the jets. 3rd and 4th quarter doesnt even get played.

Only you and Beerball would enjoy that halftime show.

No need to root for either team. (secretly go jersey b) Thursday night it seems is typically a blowout for the home team. Predict it will be over by the first half.

No need to root for either team. (secretly go jersey b) Thursday night it seems is typically a blowout for the home team. Predict it will be over by the first half.

Will we see Janeane Garafalo tonight?

Only you and Beerball would enjoy that halftime show.

Says the one that talks about impregnating another man. I wonder how does a man impregnate another man? I dont think it will happen through holding hands. That's for sure.

I'm not going to lie. I would enjoy that half time show. But not THAT kind of enjoyment.

In central NY, there are a few Jets fans that love to give Bills fans a hard time because the Jets have been finishing the season with a better record than the Bills for the past several years. This may be one of those rare years when the tables are turned. If the Jets beat the Pats right after the Bills were embarrassed by the Pats, that would be a reason for the Jets fans to have bragging rights over Bills fans. I will take a small amount of comfort when the Jets lose.

Dude. Really. Doesn't matter if the Toilets win or lose.

We can't beat them. Bottom line. And we likely wont for the next 5 years, either.

You're such a joy. Ever thought of writing greeting cards?

something like Jets win 2-0

And break The Brady in half on the safety.

Though personally...I'd like to see Geno Smith throw six interceptions, but the Jets still win 14-7 on a last-second hail mary set up by an obvious bad call on Tom Brady (e.g. he was down by contact, took a shot to the head, the ball came out...and the officials rule it a fumble recovered by the Jets and don't call the roughing penalty.)

Hi.

PlayerCards_Template_elements-graham.jpg

Separated at birth?

250px-Lotl_-_The_Sleestak_God_005.jpg