Winston may be doomed

Mr. WEO

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he rev his engine too??

His accuser says he did more than that--he put it in gear.

At least the Ontario County DA would have had the sense to send this case to a Grand Jury...

Edited by Mr. WEO

He'll slide in the draft, probably dramatically. In the long run it'll be good for him. Obviously the advantages he's been handed because of his athleticism have him thinking he's untouchable, this will humble him. If he went early in the first round he'd get paid and keep acting like an idiot. This way to he carrot keeps getting dangled in front of him. At a low enough investment (5th?) I'd love to draft him now, and I had NO interest in him as a #1 pick.

It'd be disgusting if he gets drafted, although of course he will. Cue the gm and coach trotting out and saying how they believe in second chances ...

He is one of the dumbest human beings ever. The NCAA is a joke but you know the rules.

He is one of the best qb prospects in a long time. But your qb should be the smartest guy on your team. He just keeps making dumb decisions.

I have gradually come to hate college football.

It'd be disgusting if he gets drafted, although of course he will. Cue the gm and coach trotting out and saying how they believe in second chances ...

I have gradually come to hate college football.

It's tough because they are some great games and it is fun to watch. But big time football is about as slimy as it gets.

Wouldn't surprise me if he had an EPIC fall, especially given the high sensitivity to domestic abuse, etc. His special brand of idiocy will cost him millions of dollars. Personally, I wouldn't draft him in ANY round.

GO BILLS!!!

It's looking more like Winston was lying to Fisher after the Syracuse game when he denied he did bulk signings. There are now over 900 items he has signed and have been authenticated.

Watching Jimbo Fisher on TV, he looks like a guy who is actually sh((ting his pants over this stuff. He's seeing his own future flash in front of him....denying everything on behalf of Winston at this point. He said there is NO CHANCE this upcoming assault hearing finds Winston guilty of anything, because "the facts" have already exonerated Jameis.

Edited by Mr. WEO

He'll slide in the draft, probably dramatically. In the long run it'll be good for him. Obviously the advantages he's been handed because of his athleticism have him thinking he's untouchable, this will humble him. If he went early in the first round he'd get paid and keep acting like an idiot. This way to he carrot keeps getting dangled in front of him. At a low enough investment (5th?) I'd love to draft him now, and I had NO interest in him as a #1 pick.

No way this kid is ever humbled by anything. He's a POS with a sense of entitlement. That won't change.

He continues to try pretty hard at making himself undraftable.

He should stick to baseball where he'll have a couple years of anonymity touring the minors. Maybe that'll give him some time to grow up out of the limelight. But I doubt it.

Some team is going to regret drafting him, regardless.

GO BILLS!!!