Which Bills units, players let team down most versus Pats?

mdk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spiller Spiller Spiller Spiller Spiller

Spiller

and Spiller.

When he hamhanded at the end of the 1st half I knew it was over. I should have gone out and worked in the yard. He had one damned job to do. Please, never hand it to him again in an important situation, wait for garbage time so he can pad his stats or whatever. That guys CONSTANTLY makes nothing out of something, or worse.

Spiller sucked and I am getting tired of his game real fast, but the freaking defense didn't stop the pats one single time in the 2nd half. Not once. Brady had 4 tds. Pats had 0 turnovers. Spiller's fumble didn'the really make that much of a difference.

- Schwartz - called a terrible game. Where was the A/B gap pressure? Why are our corners playing 10 yds off their terrible WRs.

- CJ - is the softest player I've ever seen play football. He's clearly playing not to get hurt.

- Mario Williams - he's been virtually indetectable this year.

- OT's - what you saw today was a vintage Seantrel Henderson game - his mind will never be in 16 games. Glenn was inconsistent at b

- The entire secondary - it's tough to cover WRs when Brady has 10 seconds in the pocket and the DC is not dialing up any pressure.

No way Spiller is softer than ej...but it is close.

Orton.

Got going way to late and had 2 bad TO. That sack he took on third and 20 late in the third is inexcusable as a ten year vet. Cost the team points and momentum.

Dont get me wrong, he made some nice throws but too little to late

Duke Williams is awful

duke Williams was put in an incredibly tough spot today. He got flagged while in man coverage against a WR, witch was bone headed, and played the Gronk. I'll remember this game, but not make my final judgment on him by it.

Was a total team effort today.

This says it all. Agree 100%

The secondary was a joke and Duke Willians should be cut before he leaves the building today. Schwartz didn't switch things up at all today kept doing same thing over n over Brady knew n picked it apart. Should hv been a heavy blitz in that third n 16.

Coaching in general was terrible and this team continues to play like a poorly coached undisciplined team. Hackett is a clown and has no business being an NFL OC.

How has the running game regressed this much

duke Williams was put in an incredibly tough spot today. He got flagged while in man coverage against a WR, witch was bone headed, and played the Gronk. I'll remember this game, but not make my final judgment on him by it.

Thank you. He had a terrible game, but some of the matchups he was forced into were not fair to him. He cannot be forgiven for that PI, and he did make some other mistakes today, but he was mostly a part of a largely incompetent unit.

Orton.

Got going way to late and had 2 bad TO. That sack he took on third and 20 late in the third is inexcusable as a ten year vet. Cost the team points and momentum.

Dont get me wrong, he made some nice throws but too little to late

Duke Williams is awful

So Orton let the team down the most today? Watch football much?

The whole team is at fault, they lack the ability to get over the hump, Terrible play calling on defense, runs up the middle again and again so fuking tired of that play, spiller is a joke please trade him while there is still time, even if it's for a 4th or 5th rounder. He's adds nothing to this team. Except the hope that he will take on to the house but he never does.

Spiller has 2 rushing tds in his last 23 games. 2!!!! What a joke. Jn watt has more tds than spiller this season than spiller in the last 2!!!!

Duke Williams is horrible, lack of hustle and common sense cost the bills multiple times in this game.

Refs cost us just as much, Marrone needs to pull the team together one time this season on th sideline and just have a fiery conversation win them and challenge them to perform when it matters.

Overall this team has the same feel as the last 14 years yes the bills have gotten better but it still not good enough to pull ourselves out of the whole we have dug the last 15 years. Hell even Ralph being 6 feet under is closer to breaking through to see the light of day than this team is.

Let's see Duke williams PI And half arsed jogging while he's watching Lafell make the catch on the last touchdown. Oh by the way he's slower than gronkowski. He shouldn't see the field for a while if they don't release him tomorrow. McLovin is terrible, getting killed by the patriots second rate receivers all game, he's not a "starter in this league" Doug. He flat out sucks. He was power walking 2 yards from a touchdown reception. A. Williams not playing?! WTF, when did he get hurt? Graham thrown into safety(which he is NOT good at right now) is not his fault. BASICALLY 3/4 of our secondary were terrible. Gilmore had his best game after allowing a couple early receptions. I just wish we had put a safety out there stuck McLovin's a$$ on the bench and went with Roby over him in the nickel. I don't want want to hear "Tom Brady though..." because he didn't even play great. He completed easy passes on a secondary that besides Roby and Gilmore didn't even try today. I've never been this angry at our secondary in 30 years as a fan. It's because they didn't even ACT like they were trying

Edited by SJDK

NFl on field analyst Tony Seragusa said Bills secondary - not hustling, making plays, most let team down. Leodis and Duke Williams had particularly poor performances.

Which Bills units and players do you think most let team down against Pats?

The entire offense and defense. They all played their parts in this loss. Offense was sloppy, giving the ball away, giving up too much pressure across the line, again, can't run effectively. And I challenge Hackett and Marrone to justify throwing the ball to Watkins three times in a game. I don't care who is coverage. In the second half, the defense, specifically pass defense was garbage. And no adjustments in the second half from Schwartz.

Edited by purple haze

I dont know if I would say anyone let the team down today . We just had too many mistakes but I honestly feel like we will be better 6 weeks from now than we were today.

One thing that stands out to me though is that whatever they are scripting to start the game with offensively is not working . Next week I would love to see the coaches come out and simply open it up and try some new stuff and then adjust to whatever the defense is giving them moving forward

I dont know if I would say anyone let the team down today . We just had too many mistakes but I honestly feel like we will be better 6 weeks from now than we were today.

One thing that stands out to me though is that whatever they are scripting to start the game with offensively is not working . Next week I would love to see the coaches come out and simply open it up and try some new stuff and then adjust to whatever the defense is giving them moving forward

Yep we have been saying we will be a better team for what 500+ weeks now?