Mike & Aaron Williams not active today vs. Patriots

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@ProFootballTalk: Marrone: Deactivating Mike Williams “a tough call," indicates receiver still in plans http://t.co/M3W8AtN8iO

Gameplan that Mike Williams was the only inactive player without a nameplate on a locker?

i wonder if Rodak was just slinging MUD out there again for clicks on twitter. He's still trying to justify putting mw on the bubble in TC.

Mike Williams has lost a step. Maybe it was the gun shot to his leg, I dunno. The team should have kept Stevie Johnson, but hindsight is 20/20. Maybe Hogan will step up in a big way.

he was stabbed. But he was hurt last year playing as well. Can't remember the injury.

Mike Williams has lost a step. Maybe it was the gun shot to his leg, I dunno. The team should have kept Stevie Johnson, but hindsight is 20/20. Maybe Hogan will step up in a big way.

I was thinking the same thing all game, as Revis shadowed Watkins and the Bills didnt even try to throw to him.

Stevie would have drawn Revis all game. Stevie always beat Revis no problem. That leaves someone else to cover Watkins, leaving Watkins to be a factor in this game.

And all we have to show for Stevie is a bunch of dead cap money and an inactive running back.

WOOF

Edited by peterpan