Brady listed as questionable

I dont want anyone injured by one of The Bills. Thats not part of the game.

Plus, which do you prefer?

1) Brady getting hit so hard he gets hurt and knocked out of the game. Resulting in the Patriots and all of Boston claiming we didn't "really" beat the Pats because Brady didn't play the whole game.

Or

2) Brady getting the living **** beat out of him for four quarters, then standing up at the post-game press conference, beaten and bruised, explaining away a humiliating defeat.

Personally, I don't want him hurt, because I'd much rather see #2.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any given Sunday fellas...any given Sunday. We were thinking the Lions D-line was going to kill ours last week and our youngsters held up ok (average) against the league's "best" DTs. Let's not get ahead of ourselves and think our Dline will dominate the Pats Oline just yet. Even if the Pats have adequate protection for Brady, that's all he needs to create a shitload of problems for us.

Plus, which do you prefer?

1) Brady getting hit so hard he gets hurt and knocked out of the game. Resulting in the Patriots and all of Boston claiming we didn't "really" beat the Pats because Brady didn't play the whole game.

Or

2) Brady getting the living **** beat out of him for four quarters, then standing up at the post-game press conference, beaten and bruised, explaining away a humiliating defeat.

Personally, I don't want him hurt, because I'd much rather see #2.

I will take door number two Tom. Final answer ! Edited by 3rdand12