Maybe some cross promotions in the future?

Just Jack

The only ties I've really seen with the saints/Pelicans is you should expect the other teams sales staff to pester you if you have season tickets to only one.

Yep and it is HEAVILY frowned upon all the way to a violation of the CBA. In each league the players are allotted "x" percent of revenues. In the NBA we used the BRI (basketball related income) to determine that (audited by the league and players association). If you start creatively applying funds in places that are most beneficial for you, you are asking for hell. The Hawks and Thrashers used to REALLY stretch the lines on what $ went where. You may see some cracks at selling but you won't see a "buy this from Bills/Sabres and get that from the other."

Based on an article I read today on TBD, this is not allowed under the NFL rules.

It is allowed but no discounts are allowed on tickets in package. Organization could market ticket packages on weekend say when Saturday Sabres game and Sunday Bills game maybe even including discount on transportation and hotel via negotiations with vendors.

I'm late to this so maybe it's been covered, but I just watched Sammy's interview on NFL AM from earlier today (http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Sammy_Watkins_Im_looking_forward_to_playing_Revis/24930047-862f-457b-9947-2b577695b538). At the end of the interview he mentions that the team is going to the game tonight to meet the new owners.

I didn't watch the Sabres tonight, did they mention it at all during the broadcast?