Fred Jackson

What are we gonna do when this guy is gone? He's getting older and must be getting ready to retire soon-ish. He is such a monster and gives everything he has every play. And whenever he gets hurt, I think to myself that he's not coming back. Then the next play he runs a guy over and gains 6 yards. He is the best and my absolute favorite player. I don't want him to go, but all players have to stop at some point. What are your thoughts on the InFredible Hulk?

Edited by NextYearGuys

If I'm Terry Pegula I make sure he never plays for any team other than the Bills and when he retires I keep him the organization. Maybe as a coaching intern to start. A man with his fire and determination would be valuable to mentor new players.

He said on Rome the other night he wants to play at least another three years. If he keeps playing the way he has I'm all for it. Fred is the man. I hope both him and Kyle get to see the playoffs before they leave.

I bought a Kelly jersey in 1989 and have had no desire to buy another Bills jersey since. I guess over the years I've moved away from buying player related items and have limited my Bills-related purchases to items containing only the team name and logo. This year I bought a Fred jersey as a personal tribute to the man because, to me, not since Darryl Talley has a player "represented" the way Fred does.

Here's some vintage FredEx from last Sunday. 2nd and 10, simple swing pass. Detroit plays it well and has 2 players ready to hold Freddie to a 2 yard gain.

Nope. Fred lowers his shoulder and plows through a crowd for an 8 yard gain.

https://vimeo.com/108286214

Add to that the score that appears in the corner of that shot. They're down 14-3. Time to hang up the cleats and think about the flight home?

Not Fred.

How many times over the past 8 years have we had bad teams with absolutely nothing working on offense except that Fred was able to churn out a few stubborn yards on his own and make you feel proud to support the team in spite of it all. Sunday was extra special because Fred's few stubborn yards in the first half kept the game in range and actually lead to a win!

Only 8 posts.

If it was about EJ, cj, da'rick, sj, there would be 10 pages already. Mísery luvs company.

Fred is the best player on offense hands down.

How many threads can we have where we all agree we like Freddy? Disagreement spawns discussion around here. If it were a "rank Freddycompared to others in the league" you might see more action