Sammy. Freaking. Watkins

YoloinOhio

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amazing game today from him. He owns any ball that is around him. He looks like it's not even difficult for him. The hand-eye coordination, combined with the body coordination is amazing.

BTW, FredEx had a sweet play today where he blocked a guy, then made a one hand grab. Only a few yard gain, and not nearly as big as Watkins catch, but still amazing.

Edited by RyanC883

amazing game today from him. He owns any ball that is around him. He looks like it's not even difficult for him. The hand-eye coordination, combined with the body coordination is amazing.

BTW, FredEx had a sweet play today where he blocked a guy, then made a one hand grab. Only a few yard gain, and not nearly as big as Watkins catch, but still amazing.

Fred is an incredible player, and had a heroic game as always. But that's an easy catch IMO. Soft, a few yards, I think he and most anyone with decent hands makes that catch 9 out of 10 times. It's different if it is a harder thrown ball. But a lob like that is easy.

I lost A LOT of respect for sammy today. No denying the kid is extremely talented - but - he did NOT make those kinds of efforts for EJ. This is not an ej thread - don't care about whether you think the kid is the worst qb on planet - fact is Orton made plenty of throws behind his receivers or high - and yet watkins made highlight reel catch after highlight reel catch. I think sammy better grow up and act like a professional. His bff Orton is not the long term qb for the bills and he better not go back to his achy ribs, pull up approach when the next qb comes along.

I lost A LOT of respect for sammy today. No denying the kid is extremely talented - but - he did NOT make those kinds of efforts for EJ. This is not an ej thread - don't care about whether you think the kid is the worst qb on planet - fact is Orton made plenty of throws behind his receivers or high - and yet watkins made highlight reel catch after highlight reel catch. I think sammy better grow up and act like a professional. His bff Orton is not the long term qb for the bills and he better not go back to his achy ribs, pull up approach when the next qb comes along.

Thanks for taking the time to post Mrs. Manuel...I mean NY Nole....wink, wink.

cynical after a win? Were you angry to see decent QB play today?

I don't know if I'd say I lost respect for Sammy, but he sure played a hell of a lot better this weekend compared to last weekend.

And he had one play where he stretched out for the first down, not a lot of rookies have that kind of awareness.

That was a great play and looked like he might have been a hair short, but thankfully they didn't replay it. Definitely a heads up play by the rookie.

I was trying to find when that happened, was it the following play that took place in the 4th?

• 3-6-BUF 30(11:59) (Shotgun) 18-K.Orton pass short right to 14-S.Watkins to BUF 36 for 6 yards (59-T.Whitehead).

If so, that helped setup the only TD of the game. Regardless, great play by the rookie in addition to the ridiculous catches.

That was a great play and looked like he might have been a hair short, but thankfully they didn't replay it. Definitely a heads up play by the rookie.

I was trying to find when that happened, was it the following play that took place in the 4th?

• 3-6-BUF 30(11:59) (Shotgun) 18-K.Orton pass short right to 14-S.Watkins to BUF 36 for 6 yards (59-T.Whitehead).

If so, that helped setup the only TD of the game. Regardless, great play by the rookie in addition to the ridiculous catches.

That was a tremendous stretch for a first down. Little things like that complement the huge obvious things he does. I really don't understand how people cannot see the difference in the talent level of Sammy and most everyone else. He's already elite.

This play was a 2 minute diatribe by me to my friends on why he's the best Bill ever outside of the Hall of Famers.

As a fan of the bills I will root for whoever the qb is. And yes - I am also a fan of fsu. Was never particularly impressed by manuel's accuracy when he quarterbacked the Noles - but he has always been a great kid to root for. There is a night/ day difference between ponder & Manuel and Jameis Winston. Winston IS a franchise qb. Regardless - when Manuel was a starter he made some great throws and he made some lousy throws. My beef is with Watkins and his hesitancy, inability and general disinterest in laying out for the errant throws that Manuel made. His body language suggested that we was not willing or didn't give maximum effort for ej because of some reason. If Orton or another qb somehow doesn't meet Watkins approval in the future - does he revert back to the form he displayed with ej. I hope not - but there was a discernable difference in the way Watkins played against the lions and the way he played through the first four games - aside from simply being a rookie.

As a fan of the bills I will root for whoever the qb is. And yes - I am also a fan of fsu. Was never particularly impressed by manuel's accuracy when he quarterbacked the Noles - but he has always been a great kid to root for. There is a night/ day difference between ponder & Manuel and Jameis Winston. Winston IS a franchise qb. Regardless - when Manuel was a starter he made some great throws and he made some lousy throws. My beef is with Watkins and his hesitancy, inability and general disinterest in laying out for the errant throws that Manuel made. His body language suggested that we was not willing or didn't give maximum effort for ej because of some reason. If Orton or another qb somehow doesn't meet Watkins approval in the future - does he revert back to the form he displayed with ej. I hope not - but there was a discernable difference in the way Watkins played against the lions and the way he played through the first four games - aside from simply being a rookie.

maybe his ribs are feeling better

Another nominee for worst post of the day

Ha ha, your post sucks

Shocking opinion coming from a Nole. I'm sure you have lot of respect for Jameis though.