NFL talent evaluators think Bills can be serious contenders

YoloinOhio

It's nice to see Preston Brown get some recognition.

>>Despite Alonso’s absence, third-round rookie Preston Brown has been a very bright spot, logging plenty of snaps and leading the Bills in tackles (40). Depending on whether the team decides to re-sign linebacker Brandon Spikes after his one-year, $3 million deal ends following this season, Brown will likely play the strong side and Alonso the weak side.

Also, Colin Coherd just picked us to win with the +7 spread in part of his Blazin 5 picks.

The article says that, according to unnamed source, Kiko is ahead of schedule in his recovery. Is there a chance he could return later this season? I wasn't sure about the specifics of his IT designation.

Yes, he can return B-)

Maybe for our playoff run..... :flirt:

The article says that, according to unnamed source, Kiko is ahead of schedule in his recovery. Is there a chance he could return later this season? I wasn't sure about the specifics of his IT designation.

This is from a Bleacher Report article on 9/3/14. Take it for what it's worth since it is BR, but it doesn't seem outside the realm of possibility.

He's currently on the Reserve/Non-Football Injury list. It leaves open the remote possibility of Alonso returning to the practice field for a three week stint to determine if he's fit to return to the roster or be put on the shelf for the rest of the season. That window opens at the conclusion of Week 6.

It seems highly unlikely, but at this point Alonso isn't closing the door on the 2014 season.

This is from a Bleacher Report article on 9/3/14. Take it for what it's worth since it is BR, but it doesn't seem outside the realm of possibility.

He's currently on the Reserve/Non-Football Injury list. It leaves open the remote possibility of Alonso returning to the practice field for a three week stint to determine if he's fit to return to the roster or be put on the shelf for the rest of the season. That window opens at the conclusion of Week 6.

It seems highly unlikely, but at this point Alonso isn't closing the door on the 2014 season.

#legend

That was the creepiest part of that movie (IMO)..my daughter loves to watch "Monk" and I can't look at Capt. Stoddlemyer the same ever again.

If by creepiest you mean sexiest, then I agree.

I googled Dancing Buffalo Bills Gif. All that came up = him. Major disappoint.

This is why I'm upbeat about Orton. EJ was holding the offense back. Get a little better play at the QB position and who knows how far we go? I'm so high on Orton I picked him up and starting him on my fantasy team this week.

Curious....who did you let go to claim Orton and who are you benching???

This I gotta know :)