EJ benched, Orton to start.

JÂy RÛßeÒ

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But again, give an answer. what happens if he does?

It's going to be very very difficult to be as bad as EJ. If he is, who knows, right now who cares, EJ is THAT bad. It will not take a whole lot to be better than EJ so i'm really not too worried. I'm actually really excited, a QB who knows how to play QB is going to be playing for the Buffalo Bills this week.

Season is over and 2015 is now lost. Glad everyone is so happy. It would only be better if these morons turned to Tuel next.

This....even is Orton somehow pulls out a few wins EJ wouldn't have, we not have an aging journeyman quarterback with around a .500 NFL record, no QB of the future, no first round pick. This sets us back for four years.

Alright, if this is what the Bills are going to do, fine.

I like EJ, but I will support Orton if they want to go with him.

However, Hackett is still the offensive coordinator, can we expect things to be that much different with Orton under center?

Kind of speechless.

Don't really expect Orton to do much or be a saviour, but that was a lot swifter than I thought.

Likewise, I would have expected the bye week to be the pivotal moment but this came a lot sooner than expected. EJ regressed too fast for the coaches to sit around and do nothing. At least we will now know how bad our QB situation really is.

I have supported EJ because he was my team's QB. Now I will support Orton as long as he's my team's QB.

That being said, I do hope EJ "gets it", cause I like the guy.

Agreed. It was the right move to make, but I hope it benefits EJ as well as the team. Giving him some time to regroup and hopefully find the fire he needs to succeed. In the meantime, let's hope we get a tan, rested, and ready Orton.

This....even is Orton somehow pulls out a few wins EJ wouldn't have, we not have an aging journeyman quarterback with around a .500 NFL record, no QB of the future, no first round pick. This sets us back for four years.

If we see someone we like in the first round this year, I'm sure we can trade 2016 first rounder, and 2015 2nd round to get in to 2015 first round.