He may not be great, but he's a leader and I miss him

The_Dude

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would trade Fitz for EJ any day. Fitz always gave us a good chance to win. EJ is so inconsistent and erratic and skittish and tentative that you never know what to expect. At best EJ, is a below average QB, at best. On a great day for Fitz, he would look like one of the best QBs in the league

F' him, the guy was signed for millions of dollars and then he crapped the bed for the Bills and their fans. That pre game speech angers me because I seriously don't know why this failure, who was given so much money for so little in return, is the one who's pissed at the team that gave him all that money and set him and his family up for the rest of his life. His anger apparently comes from a misguided fairy tale of epic proportions inside his head.

Plus 1. Fitz sucks

Fitz taking huge hits running for first downs and throwing up blocks on end arounds was vintage Fitz. Just incredible stuff.

Incredible or the stuff that leads to 6-10 possibly 7-9 seasons.

That's his other stuff. Those ballsy plays are what takes him to 7-9 instead of 4-12.

100% true.

And while it doesn't count for anything in games Fitz is man enough to not go to the podium and say 'I did good' when he didn't. I want to puke watching EJ play. I'm sooo done with the guy. He has ZERO redeemable traits as a player.

The team who's quarterback sucked the least won Sunday. That was a HORRIBLE football game and I feel bad for anyone who wasn't a Texans or Bills fan who had the unfortunate situation that would have forced them to have to watch it.

Our memories are so short. We're now praising the guy we literally couldn't wait to run out of town ? (Other than he was a nice guy, of course).

I'm sick of losing like the next guy, but sorry to tell you, we're in first place in the division and Orton is a short term answer; the exact type of answer we need right now. EJ can now spend three years "developing" his accuracy.

Right...but I respected him. I have zero respect for EJ. He's as gutless as Trent.

Perhaps a warm glass of milk will help your problems Dude. This is a repeat thread

Like the one you started yesterday and was quickly shut down and removed Dude. How boring.

newb, go back ask for a reprieve and leave us alone. Rhis heeds to be merged with the I Miss Fitz thread.

F' him, the guy was signed for millions of dollars and then he crapped the bed for the Bills and their fans. That pre game speech angers me because I seriously don't know why this failure, who was given so much money for so little in return, is the one who's pissed at the team that gave him all that money and set him and his family up for the rest of his life. His anger apparently comes from a misguided fairy tale of epic proportions inside his head.

lol really dude? the bills gave him all that money because WE thought he was the one. The Bills are at fault there, not him. Then Houston signed him to probably be a backup and he ended up starting because they have nothing else. I'm sure he intended to get paid and then "crap the bed". give me a break man....he never deserved that money in the first place.

Fitz on this team would get us to the playoffs.

The teams he played on here had ATROCIOUS defenses, and they were always playing from behind, it seemed.

Anyways, he's not a HoFer, he's not "good", but he can get it done, and has a hell of a heart. I wish him the best of luck. :)

Edited by Dorkington

http://deadspin.com/...dium=socialflow

He wasn't going to lose. Not this game. Not to this coach or his inferior replacement. He has more than his share of bad moments but the mans as tough as they come and lays it all out on the field. He doesn't play gutless and he's accountable. He's probably not in the 20 best QBs but he's better than our current starter and he flat out brings it.

I dont. He sucks as a QB. Enough of this rah rah feel good BS. Get an !@#$ out there that can possibly win us a superbowl