inexcusable loss today

Big Turk

Houston literally did nothing on offense other than 1 pass to Hopkins for a TD, couldn't run at all...

Manuel cost us the game with his inability to see wide open receivers, poor throws when he did see wide open receivers, and as usual the offense had no flow for most of the game...

At some point we need to pull the plug on this experiment, he just isn't getting it and is killing our good play on defense and special teams by handing the ball right back to them with good field position after going 3 and out...

I mean if our offense did anything the last 2 weeks we could have won the SD game because the D really clamped down in the 2nd half and virtually any other QB today against Houston would have had us easily winning by 10+ points...

Very frustrating to finally be in a position where the rest of the team is good enough to do some damage and the QB keeps holding us back...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been patient and even defended Manuel to all my friends. But there comes a time when enough is enough. He is a back up. Put Orton in until we get a young starter that can play.

Does anyone think Pegula will trade or get a decent QB in for next year?

Manuel is inaccurate against every defense he faces. Lets just get rid of the bum! He has made me very angry and I don't want to go to the next game. Anyone want some season ticket club seats?

We should have won this game by at least 14 points. The decisions made by our Quarterback are very puzzling. I don't think he's got quarterback smarts.

The lack of a penalty on the last play was total nonsense. That guy was leaning on Woods for about 18 yards and wedged him off his route. Minimum 5 yards and a first down.

This game was hard to watch. With an offense, or should I say with a Quarterback, the Bills should have had a commanding lead by halftime. At the very worst it should have been 10-0 at the half. They should have been able to run out the first half even if they didn't score. If Manuel looked like he was improving it would be better, but he looked bad.

I have been patient and even defended Manuel to all my friends. But there comes a time when enough is enough. He is a back up. Put Orton in until we get a young starter that can play.

Manuel is inaccurate against every defense he faces. Lets just get rid of the bum! He has made me very angry and I don't want to go to the next game. Anyone want some season ticket club seats?

Manuel had a great game. If it wasn't for that miserable JJ Watt and some lackluster play calling we would have won the game.

I could not agree anymore!

Dean, your boy sucks. Pull da plug!

Why? You think Orton is good enough to win 8 or 9 games in the next 12? A career 35-35 record guy? Assuming Orton can do that, what are our chances of winning a playoff game, likely a road game at Indy or New England, San Diego, Denver, Pittsburgh or Baltimore?

This season isn't about Orton, never was never will be.

I agree. The rest of the team is good enough. The quarterback is not good enough. Inaccurate. Doesn't see the whole field. Can't read defenses. We haven't had a good QB since Flutie.

I would give him one more half. Then turn to Orton.

It's been longer than that... Flutie wasn't a good QB. He was an average QB on a team with a very good defense.

Nooo: (1) he's just a rookie; (2) he has a nice dog; (3) give him time we drive out all our qb's and they go on to be franchise players elsewhere; (4) orton is not better; (5) repeat :wallbash: