JJ Watt Knee shots

RalphOP83

I really think one of the linemen should've done a little enforcing after JJ's shots at EJ's knee... I know this isn't hockey but you don't let that go

They were both marginal calls. I really don't think he was shooting for his knees...just lunging for sacks. I can't envision any scenario where the opposing team wouid want to try to knock EJ out of a game and then have to switch their gameplan for a veteran QB who might actually be able to hit wide open receivers 2/3 of the time.

I really think one of the linemen should've done a little enforcing after JJ's shots at EJ's knee... I know this isn't hockey but you don't let that go

Cyril Richardson hit Watt late with an elbow while he was on the ground actually. It was good to see. Tired of the choir boys letting other teams push us around or take shots without retaliation.

I saw 16 for the team 7 for him. Brutal...

I'd be curious on a recount when the all 22 is out - I stopped counting at 7 and there was plenty of time left unless I gace him credit for someone else's a few times.

Or did the penalties not count as "hits" possibly?

On a higher level... Seems like an oversight by the nfl that a guy doesn't get ejected for multiple personal fouls of this sort. I always say that Mario should start off every game giving the opposing QB a good shot (even slightly late)...he can eat the fine

On another note... I wish Mario had Watt's mean streak

Edited by RalphOP83

On a higher level... Seems like an oversight by the nfl that a guy doesn't get ejected for multiple personal fouls of this sort. I always say that Mario should start off every game giving the opposing QB a good shot (even slightly late)...he can eat the fine

On another note... I wish Mario had Watt's mean streak

On that note- did brown throw a punch for his personal after the fumble? If so shouldn't he have been tossed?

JJ Watt is a classy guy and he doesn't need to take EJs knees out to mentally destroy EJ. I reject that Watt was intentionally trying to hurt EJ. Had he actually hurt EJ though we'd have won the game.