Eric Holder to step down

GG

The most racially divisive man from the most racially divisive party selects the perfect foil to succeed Eric Holder at DOJ: a black woman named Lynch.

The hearings will be terrific.

GOP - "Can you please tell us what qualifications Mrs. Lynch has?"

Dems - "Do you think it's appropriate to use the word Lynch when talking about a black person?"

GOP - "We're referring to her last name!"

Dems - "I think we all know what your really mean."

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Ms. Lynch certainly does have the education and experience (somewhat) to serve as Attorney General.

The concern should be that she owes much of the advancement in her career to the support of Eric Holder, whom she is now replacing.

It is unlikely that "stonewall" over at Justice will change

Which is bad for everyone , of any color.......................

Was she born a coal miners daughter?

What is your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the DOJ!

Well, Ms. Lynch certainly does have the education and experience (somewhat) to serve as Attorney General.

The concern should be that she owes much of the advancement in her career to the support of Eric Holder, whom she is now replacing.

It is unlikely that "stonewall" over at Justice will change

Which is bad for everyone , of any color.......................

While I know better than to write something like this, you'd be hard-pressed to find her to be worse than Holder. From ignoring the Black Panthers to going after George Zimmerman, he's a man with an agenda to incite racial divide. And you can already hear the progressive chants about racism and war on women for every question about her qualifications. Pending a decent background check, she needs to just sail on through. It's not a battle worth picking.

Edited by LABillzFan

• 4 months later...

Now for something completely surprising.

Unable to get their AG confirmed, the left turns to...wait for it...

Racism. Again.

So, so embarrassing for the left.

Senate Minority Whip Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) ripped Republicans for holding up a confirmation vote on Lynch, who would be the first black female attorney general.
"The Republican majority leader announced... that he was going to hold this nomination of Loretta Lynch until the bill which is pending before the Senate passes, whenever that may be," Durbin said. "And so Loretta Lynch, the first African-American woman nominated to be attorney general, is asked to sit in the back of the bus when it comes to the Senate calendar. That is unfair. It's unjust."

THE HILL: Holder goes out swinging.

He should go out apologizing for his deplorable race-baiting in the Zimmerman and Ferguson cases, and for his utter disregard for civil rights and privacy. But that’s not going to happen, of course. Instead he’s going out with a lie: “There is no politicization of this Justice Department. I’m proud of the work that we’ve done over the past six years, the historic things that we have done.”

No politicization? There’s been almost nothing else.

Loretta Lynch nomination up in the air as Democrats block anti- Human trafficking bill

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/senate-anti-human-trafficking-bill-fails-116148.html#ixzz3UlNlWpcu

No.

Seems percentages dictate that it should be a person other than African American given that 13% of the population is black. Pretty long odds that the two most qualified people would both be black. No latino, asian or god forbid, white people worthy? I can't say for sure but I think Barry may be a racist.

Seems percentages dictate that it should be a person other than African American given that 13% of the population is black. Pretty long odds that the two most qualified people would both be black. No latino, asian or god forbid, white people worthy? I can't say for sure but I think Barry may be a racist.

No.

Maybe. But most likely no.

He has proven to be a anti Semite. This is obvious at this point. Except if your like a Harvey Weinstien giving money then jews are awesome. So not a stretch at all.