MNF - Bears @ J-e-t-s

YoloinOhio

Geno's decision to hang onto the ball and take a sack is similar to EJ. Glad we aren't the only fans slamming our palms into our foreheads.

Yea, Geno's sack made me think of EJ yesterday.

However, Geno only lost like 10 yards, where EJ lost like 25. Oh well, rookie mistakes.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well seeing as how I need 7 pts to win my fantasy matchup this week and I have Alshon Jeffry (my opponent has no one else playing) !@#$ you Jay Cutler. Throw it to Alshon.

I'm in the same boat (down by 7), except I've got Matt Forte. Here's to him rushing/receiving for at least 100 (or I'll take 2 TDs in a pinch)....

Who will be the first NFL coach to figure out to just throw it deep every down and hope for the flag.

The sad thing is that you're not even joking. IT COULD WORK. Just make sure that the QB underthrows the ball a bit, so that the receiver (who 99 times out of a 100 is running behind the DB/Safety) has to come back for the ball, and "go through" the defender to get the ball. That gets defensive PI called every time...every time.

Geno's decision to hang onto the ball and take a sack is similar to EJ. Glad we aren't the only fans slamming our palms into our foreheads.

Geno looks twice the QB that EJ is. He is not afraid to throw downfield, he throws to his WRs, he seems to have a much better grasp of the action on the field, he is more elusive and has a better feel in the pocket. I am sure Geno will learn from his mistakes and continue to get better. EJ is afraid to make mistakes and afraid to play the game, and he is learning nothing. EJ looks worse than Trent Edwards to me.