RG3 anyone?

major

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he came cheap, I'd consider it. Yep, he's been hurt. Freakishly hurt. Rookie deals are cheap, and who the heck knows? Drew Brees isn't in Miami because he was hurt. Sometimes we're lucky and we forget. Imagine playing Brady AND Brees for four games a year. Bobby G. has talent, but he's been used wrong and he's been unlucky to some extent. But he won't come cheap so it's a moot point.

Please stop drinking and posting.

A 4th when we don't have a first? unreal

quick list the last ten fourth round picks for the bills and tell me which one you wouldn't trade for a flier on a guy who had one of the best rookie seasons in the history of the NFL two years ago. Derek Fine? This board is so dumb sometimes.

quick list the last ten fourth round picks for the bills and tell me which one you wouldn't trade for a flier on a guy who had one of the best rookie seasons in the history of the NFL two years ago. Derek Fine? This board is so dumb sometimes.

This. I can't see a situation where RG doesn't fetch at worst an early 2nd. All of the things that people don't like about EJ (mainly accuracy) he has in abundance (at least he did). He may not be able to stay healthy but if he can he will bounce back. I think that a change of scenery will do wonders for him.

Agreed. It all depends on what it would cost and how much money he's guaranteed (I think the answer is "not much" since the vast majority of his contract was in bonuses). A 4th rounder? Why the hell not? What's to lose? (And bonus points for a Derek Fine reference -- I completely forgot such a human being exists)