The Season is hardly over...but....

Kellyto83TD

Before I gripe, I think we lost to currently the best team in the AFC. The pats surely aren't it and very beatable. This leads me to my concern, Chicago doesn't look great, Miami looks like crap after beating a seemingly down Pats who by far don't look great. Flipside for the Bills like I said is I think SD might be the best team in the AFC.

I think yesterdays loss was a good thing. The Bills needed to be brought back down to earth and it showed our clear weaknesses.

EJ is not the answer at QB. YES I am on EJ and will be until he isn't in Bills uniform. Not going into this for the billionth time, he just isn't a good NFL starting QB. I don't want to hear about how young he is as guys like Russell Wilson showed in their FIRST NFL preseason camp they had "it" have have done nothing but improve. Sick of the excuses Bills fans give for **** QB's. Been this way since Kelly retired in 96' and its the same old tired ass excueses used for RJ, JP, Todd, Trent and on and on and on...

That said...Pears sucks. Gilmore is another Nix bust, this kid hasn't come close to living up to his billing or first round pick status. Hell they directly attacked him At this point I see if I can't put him in the slot and go another direction at Starting CB. Pass rush wasn't anywhere near where it has been, but this can be worked on.I thought we did a good job shutting down Gates. Another thing missed is this team didn't fold and give up. In fact they made some half time adjustments and Played better on D in the 2nd half. That is an improvement over previous years.

As I previously stated I think this is a good thing we got beat and glaring issues are shown NOW in week 3 against a non division opponent so we can try to shore what weaknesses up we can. Yeah any loss sucks but hell we weren't going 19-0 folks and in light of the ugly there were some positives yesterday we can build on.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely needed this thread since all of this hasn't been discussed anywhere else.

Kellyto83TD is a TBD institution. he's highly respected for his football acumen and insight. You cannot expect him to post his opinions in any of the similar threads where they might go unnoticed. His views merit a new thread. Often lots of new threads.

Before I gripe, I think we lost to currently the best team in the AFC. The pats surely aren't it and very beatable. This leads me to my concern, Chicago doesn't look great, Miami looks like crap after beating a seemingly down Pats who by far don't look great. Flipside for the Bills like I said is I think SD might be the best team in the AFC.

I think yesterdays loss was a good thing. The Bills needed to be brought back down to earth and it showed our clear weaknesses.

EJ is not the answer at QB. YES I am on EJ and will be until he isn't in Bills uniform. Not going into this for the billionth time, he just isn't a good NFL starting QB. I don't want to hear about how young he is as guys like Russell Wilson showed in their FIRST NFL preseason camp they had "it" have have done nothing but improve. Sick of the excuses Bills fans give for **** QB's. Been this way since Kelly retired in 96' and its the same old tired ass excueses used for RJ, JP, Todd, Trent and on and on and on...

That said...Pears sucks. Gilmore is another Nix bust, this kid hasn't come close to living up to his billing or first round pick status. Hell they directly attacked him At this point I see if I can't put him in the slot and go another direction at Starting CB. Pass rush wasn't anywhere near where it has been, but this can be worked on.I thought we did a good job shutting down Gates. Another thing missed is this team didn't fold and give up. In fact they made some half time adjustments and Played better on D in the 2nd half. That is an improvement over previous years.

As I previously stated I think this is a good thing we got beat and glaring issues are shown NOW in week 3 against a non division opponent so we can try to shore what weaknesses up we can. Yeah any loss sucks but hell we weren't going 19-0 folks and in light of the ugly there were some positives yesterday we can build on.

Perhaps we should get Jordan Palmer back after his bb.com showing in practice.... DId you see him throw that ball in shorts. What a tight spiral. {drool}

Edited by CountDorkula

Kellyto83TD is a TBD institution. he's highly respected for his football acumen and insight. You cannot expect him to post his opinions in any of the similar threads where they might go unnoticed. His views merit a new thread. Often lots of new threads.

:death:

Perhaps we should get Jordan Palmer back after his bb.com showing in practice.... DId you see him throw that ball in shorts. What a tight spiral. {drool}

:lol:

Is it me or are most bash EJ threads written by old white men? I like EJs game yesterday outside of a few bad reads which EVERY QB makes.

Remember in SB 25 Belichick put 8 men in coverage & Kelly had to throw a ton of checkdowns & draws to Thurman. The Chargers took away our run game and press covered our young WRs & they stunted their DLine and collapsed the pocket on EJ.

Our young team folded like a cheap suit.

This is the NFL.

Is it me or are most bash EJ threads written by old white men? I like EJs game yesterday outside of a few bad reads which EVERY QB makes.

Remember in SB 25 Belichick put 8 men in coverage & Kelly had to throw a ton of checkdowns & draws to Thurman. The Chargers took away our run game and press covered our young WRs & they stunted their DLine and collapsed the pocket on EJ.

Our young team folded like a cheap suit.

This is the NFL.

Definitely racism.