Who is TERRIFIED

YoloinOhio

I think that if Jason Peters can keep up with Freeney's speed on the edge, he'll be fine and Peters is pretty agile. It's Brad Butler against Robert Mathis that worries me. If we let him get to Losman too often, then we don't stand a chance in hell against Manning.

Everybody, remember to start Brandon Stokley in fantasy this week.

I think that if Jason Peters can keep up with Freeney's speed on the edge, he'll be fine and Peters is pretty agile. It's Brad Butler against Robert Mathis that worries me. If we let him get to Losman too often, then we don't stand a chance in hell against Manning.

this is great. I was half kidding about DF but of course I am always terrified about something.

:lol:

Well played

I believe Freeney plays the other side mostly so he would be going up against Glenn for the most part

Thank you (at least he did last week against the Swahawks).

If this is the matchup that has people terrified, then I think they're missing the big TE that runs down the middle of the field and has been making huge plays for years going against a team that hasn't stopped a big TE from making huge plays while running down the middle of the field for years.

Thank you (at least he did last week against the Swahawks).

If this is the matchup that has people terrified, then I think they're missing the big TE that runs down the middle of the field and has been making huge plays for years going against a team that hasn't stopped a big TE from making huge plays while running down the middle of the field for years.

trust me, it has been covered ad nauseum.