Two Wins? Power Ranking?

jumbalaya

Do you really believe they need to be dissed in a power ranking by Joe Shmoe in order to get fired up? I really doubt it gets to that level.

Huh? I never said they rely on it to get fired up. I said it *helps*, it's another chip on the shoulder. Just like having an awesome fanbase screaming helps get them fired up as well. It's all fuel to the fire.

i gotta say two words...who cares.

Power Rankings are garbage. Total garbage. Turnovers and injuries determine games and seasons in the NFL. Based on what happens with those two variables, your team can go from "Altas" to "Weakling" overnight.

Just keep winning, go 1 game better than .500 for the rest of the season and everyone will be on board.

Power Rankings are garbage. Total garbage. Turnovers and injuries determine games and seasons in the NFL. Based on what happens with those two variables, your team can go from "Altas" to "Weakling" overnight.

Just keep winning, go 1 game better than .500 for the rest of the season and everyone will be on board.

The only power ranking I believe in is the one that says "Buffalo: 2-0".

Exactly. Focus on beating San Diego, not on someone's perception.

I'm trying, but they keep kicking me out of the meeting rooms.

Seriously, why do people act like fans checking out entertainment driven articles is going to affect how the Bills play next Sunday? Get over yourselves already!

I'm trying, but they keep kicking me out of the meeting rooms.

Seriously, why do people act like fans checking out entertainment driven articles is going to affect how the Bills play next Sunday? Get over yourselves already!

hahahaha, excellent response..."they keep kicking me out of the meeting rooms", lol

Exactly. Focus on beating San Diego, not on someone's perception.

I think this is an ongoing disagreement and misconception here regarding how we should react/feel as fans.

The Buffalo Bills should not care what talking heads say, because as you point out THEY are focused on winning the next game.

WE are not playing in that game - we are fans who pay/sit through advertising/etc to be ENTERTAINED by the whole of the NFL experience. Part of that entertainment is listening to commentary and deserved praise about our favorite franchise during the long off-period between games.

When the press is doing a crappy/lazy/unfair job of covering our favorite team, we as FANS have every reason to be frustrated with the overall quality of their product.

We have every right to call them out (Marshall Faulk re: Jason Peters anyone?) and embarrass them for their incompetence.

The Bills will take care of the winning on the field (to the extent that they can) and we have near zero to do with that. Separate topic.

In the first two weeks:

Buffalo beat the Bears on the road. The Bears beat SF on the road. SF beat Dallas on the road. Dallas beat Tennessee on the road. Tennessee beat the Chiefs on the road. The Chiefs barely lost to Denver on the road. Denver beat Indy at home.

Buffalo dominated the Dolphins at home. The Dolphins beat the Patriots at home. The Patriots beat the Vikings on the road. The Vikings beat the Rams on the road. The Rams beat the Bucs on the road. The Bucs lost a close game at home to Carolina. Carolina beat the Falcons. The Falcons beat the Saints.

Looks to me we can go undefeated and straight to the Super Bowl

he's right! the logic is infallible