San Diego Super Chargers

YoloinOhio

I hope we can slow down the RIvers & Gates connection.

Gates is good don't get me wrong but he may have received a little extra attention today from Rivers due to Chargers receivers going up against Seattles secondary

Edited by Max997

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffalo will be taking the Chargers seriously. They just beat Seattle.

and are a playoff team that beat Cincy on the road in the playoffs as well as beat Indy and Denver in reg season. Sometimes they don't look as good on the road though so let's hope the Bills bring it again!! Edited by YoloinOhio

We can hope the west coast to east coast trip takes some of the steam off them. The Ralph will be rocking again, that will make it tougher.

And our Defense, at home, is a force to be reckoned with. I know the Bolts just took it to the Hawks, but that was at home in 100+ degree temperatures. Playing at the Ralph will be different.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't get hotter than mid 80's in San Diego

It is amazing what winning does. I feel really confident about this team, especially at home. We just beat two pretty good teams-- and, but for a lousy 3rd qtr against the Bears, one could say that we were in total control of both of those games.

As I look at our schedule, what seemed like a bunch of impossible games, are looking like games where I think this team will have some swagger and come in and just win. San Diego is one of those games.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't get hotter than mid 80's in San Diego

You would be wrong about that sir, today was extremely hot and humid. Moisture/humidity being blown up from Mexico from some hurricane. I work in 95 degree heat all the time, and I retreated to the air conditioning today. It was f'in hot today.

normally it doesn't but they said it was unusually hot

Game field thermometer showed like 117 degrees, but those cheap home depot thermometers they were using are always showing the temp on the high side.

You would be wrong about that sir, today was extremely hot and humid. Moisture/humidity being blown up from Mexico from some hurricane. I work in 95 degree heat all the time, and I retreated to the air conditioning today. It was f'in hot today.

+1 Buffalo ….Buf weather vs. SD weather in September!

take that with your beautiful scenery and people

Wow….I had no idea Frank Reich was that high in the coaching ranks.

I still hear ESPN calling him Frank "Third" Reich on the highlights….not sure that would fly in today's hyper-sensitive PC world!

I still remember the 97Rock sketch, "Give the ball to Muellah" in a thick German accent. Muellah was Jamie Mueller. Definitely not PC these days.