Spiller or Jackson

spillerhighlife

Spiller will probably have more touches and is a greater threat to go the distance. I have both as well (and played them both in Week 1 with Ellington's situation) but I'm not sure I'll play Fred again except out of necessity.

Spiller for sure. Jackson had that amazing OT play, but there is no doubt spiller is the explosive back

Fred all the way. He has heart and is a beast. Spiller has no heart.

Spiller has more talent though and outplayed him

Edited by Crayola64

Spiller for sure. Jackson had that amazing OT play, but there is no doubt spiller is the explosive back

Spiller has more talent though and outplayed him

Talent and production does not matter though. Didn't you hear about fred's heart? It is the size of buffalo and he has led this team into mediocrity for years. Go with fred man. Spiller's heart is like the size of a peanut.

We said all the same stuff regarding CJ v Fred, and yet Fred finished the year as a top 10 fantasy back. I am playing Fred Jackson every week of healthy.

That's all well and good but clearly Anthony Dixon is being used to spell Fred. If FJax is only getting 10 touches to Spiller's 18 then it's a no brainer. Fred is my favorite player, but without his 38 yard run, his fantasy output was worthless in Chicago. As it stands, it was barely flex worthy.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump.

Who should I start this week against the cheatriots? My rbs are spiller, fredex, brandon oliver, and andre williams. I can only start 3. Spiller historically has been better against the pats, but last week freddy really shined. I really dont want to sit freddy but I think that is the way I'm leaning right now. Thoughts?

Bump.

Who should I start this week against the cheatriots? My rbs are spiller, fredex, brandon oliver, and andre williams. I can only start 3. Spiller historically has been better against the pats, but last week freddy really shined. I really dont want to sit freddy but I think that is the way I'm leaning right now. Thoughts?

Really? Spiller has been better against the Pats? I'm surprised, but still pre-coffee and too tired to look it up now. What did you see?

If Fred is active, I would play him, unless you watch the pregame and he looks green :sick: , like he has the flu or something. If that happens, post here, and I'll bench him too!

I have spiller and jackson in my fantasy league. Spiller had more carries and a td. Fredex had the game winning play and more red zone carries. Who will have a better game this week? Predictions with reasoning are welcome but not expected. Go Bills

I'd start Fred over Spiller. Just a hunch, but I feel like he is going to be a beast. Fred always seems to play well vs New England.

Bump.

Fred/Oliver/Williams...see above.

I would go with Spiller over FJax this week msyelf. FJax has been better and I'd rather have him for the rest of the year; but he's not going to be better every game. The difference isn't so great that you have to start a guy who is banged up. Whatever little upside there is to the Bills affinity for RB's, it should be put to use in games like this.

I have spiller and jackson in my fantasy league. Spiller had more carries and a td. Fredex had the game winning play and more red zone carries. Who will have a better game this week? Predictions with reasoning are welcome but not expected. Go Bills

On the bright side, you will not have to make this decision for the rest of the season...

Picked up Bryce Brown. As soon as Fredex is back I will have a new dilemma.

It's up to you but I play in a 14 man keeper league and each week a lot of users drop their 3rd or 4th even 2nd running backs.

This week I managed to pick up Carlos Hyde and Joseph Randle.

There's always a running back available who'll pick you up a decent number of points.

Maybe keep an eye out for Crowell and West (Browns' RBs) in case they have another bad outing this week against the Raiders. There was a lot of talk about one or both them getting dropped after such a poor performance against the Jags. Wouldn't surprise me if people followed through if they are lacklustre against the Raiders.

How do I change title?

Click "Use Full Editor" on the opening post. Should give you the option to edit the thread title that way.

Edited by Smooth

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.