More trouble for Jerruh

YoloinOhio

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm.

Via the Dallas Morning News, the plaintiff allegedly is the person who took the photos that Jones called a “misrepresentation” in comments last month to the media. At a minimum, this process could shed more light on exactly what was being misrepresented.

I'm sure the pictures are being taken out of context, as Jerrah has implied.

In these cases, the context is typically:

A. I was under the influence of drugs/alcohol

B. i thought these pictures were "private"

:rolleyes:

I'm sure the pictures are being taken out of context, as Jerrah has implied.

In these cases, the context is typically:

A. I was under the influence of drugs/alcohol

B. i thought these pictures were "private"

:rolleyes:

:lol:

And this is one of the guys who will be deciding whether Pegula is worthy to own a team?

Jerrah is a character witness for JBJ. Enough said. :rolleyes:

As Bill Murray might have said on SNL, "He was faced!...I'm faced, you're faced...let it slide."

I don't recall that one hmm..

maybe " I " was faced ?

those were the days! when SNL ruled the late night .

:wallbash:

If I've told these horny old goats once, I've told them a thousand times, NO !@#$ING CAMERAS!!!

I hope you can rein these filthy beasts in Mr G.

I mean Jerry is just running amok again .

Thanks

Jason Garrett

Edited by 3rdand12

I don't recall that one hmm..

maybe " I " was faced ?

those were the days! when SNL ruled the late night .

Jane Curtin:

Princess Margaret, while on a visit to Chicago last week, shocked the guests at a dinner party by referring to the Irish as "pigs." That is the subject of tonight's commentary by Bill Murray.

Bill Murray: [in front of a clock labeled NEW BRUNSWICK] So the Irish are pigs? James Joyce, Sean O'Casey, George Bernard Shaw -- pigs. What about Nolan Ryan? Eddie Murray of the Orioles? Willie Stargell. Bill Madlock. Tim Foley, who came over from the Mets, what a trade that turned out for the bucks. Chuck Connors with the Cubs and then went to "The Rifleman." Mike Connors. Mike Connors, Mannix. I don't believe Princess Margaret thinks Mannix is a pig. ...

Everybody's very upset about it but I say, let her slide on this. I mean, let the woman slide. I know what you're saying, "Bill, you're Irish." I'm a hundred per cent Irish. I'm an American - but the blood is green. ... I say, let her slide. I mean, she was just 'faced, that's all. She was just 'faced. I mean, she hits Chicago, she goes out to dinner with some wild green animals in that town, has a few cocktails and she just gets 'faced, you know. She turns to the Irish mayor of Chicago, Jane Byrne, says the Irish are pigs. Tell me she wasn't too 'faced or nothin'. Not much she wasn't. So let her slide. You know, when somebody gets 'faced, you let 'em slide on that, especially, you know, a girl -- when they get 'faced. And, especially, a member of the royal family, you know?

Back in England, she's the queen's sister. She can't get weird at all, you know. And, you know, if people don't let you get weird nowadays, you get irreversibly weird, I think. So let her slide! Come on, this is America. Look -- Princess Margaret is a pig. She's a slut, she's a tramp, she's a slime bucket. So what? Right. Exactly. I can say this. She's lettin' me slide. ... You know why? Because this is America. And because I am 'faced. ... I am completely 'faced. I don't know if this is even makin' any sense. Listen, she was 'faced. I am 'faced. So let us both slide on this. God, am I 'faced. ... Jane, are you as 'faced as I am? ... I am completely 'faced. ...

[begins to read the next news item] Yesterday was Amy Carter's twelfth birthday and, as usual, her family and friends had a tough time picking-- I am 'faced! ... Yesterday was - was Amy Carter's twelfth birthday and, as usual, her family and friends had a tough time picking out the proper presents. After all, what do you give a girl who has nothing? ...

Jane?

Wish I coullda found the video.

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/79/79bupdate.phtml

Oh lord thats as good as it could get. Its better when read even.

Sometimes i forget my roots.

But i'd let it slide too. sure i got weird too thats what we did , I mean you would right? and you are not even Irish.are you ? But if you were Irish and you were faced you would just do that

Jane.. you ignorant slut .

Bill Murray. just awesome

that whole bunch was a killer time to be faced and weird

Thanks Man ! Got me laughing just fine you did .

Edited by 3rdand12

• 3 weeks later...